What you will take from anniversary points? Here is mine balance

VedranSeawolf359

Ahoy to all 😀

What you will take from anniversary points?

Here is mine balance and I am not sure what will be best to take put all of it to SC (better name will be random containers) or mix VIII BAYARD + SC + other stuff.

I have 231 ship of that is 207 tier V to Tier X

34 ships of tier V x30 =1020

46 ships of tier VI x30 =1380

42 ships of tier VII x30 =1260

32 ships of tier VIII x75 =2400

18 ships of tier IX x75 =1350

35 ships of tier X x200 =7000

Tier V to tier IX = 7410 + 7000 = 14.410 anniversary points

info from WG

Festive Tokens can be exchanged for the following rewards:

• Bayard Tier VIII French cruiser  bd0c2bb6-4e2f-11ee-9f3b-ac162d70f4e4.png6,250 Festive Tokens.
  • A single coupon for 50% off Tier VIII ships that can be obtained for Doubloons — bd0c2bb6-4e2f-11ee-9f3b-ac162d70f4e4.png3,125 Festive Tokens.
  • The permanent Interdimensional Shift camouflage for   bd0c2bb6-4e2f-11ee-9f3b-ac162d70f4e4.png1,250 Festive Tokens.
  • Up to 7 “On a Retro Wave” containers — bd0c2bb6-4e2f-11ee-9f3b-ac162d70f4e4.png500 Festive Tokens for each.
  • Up to 110 Supercontainers — bd0c2bb6-4e2f-11ee-9f3b-ac162d70f4e4.png200 Festive Tokens for each.
  • Parallel Worlds patch — bd0c2bb6-4e2f-11ee-9f3b-ac162d70f4e4.png100 Festive Tokens.
  • Other rewards available for Festive Tokens include Common, Special, and Rare economic bonus containers and packs of signals.

Edited by VedranSeawolf359

I have something over 26,000 - enough to get the Bayard (in my case, a substitute) and not quite the maximum number of supercontainers (not bad considering I don't have anywhere near all of the T10s and none of the super ships). 

Considering that I'm guaranteed a free T8 ship, I might even grab the Retro Wave containers and the skin for the Zieten. Then I'll decide what to do with the rest.

• Like 1

I'm looking at 38010 tokens from ships and BP.

Which means I can get 110 SCs, 3000 steel for having Bayard and shortlist ships, 7 retro wave boxes. I will have 6260 tokens left to spend on economy bonuses.

Edited by Aragathor
  • Like 2

Not decided, but since i cant get any ship from this event, its probably gonna be SC's and eco bonuses ( or other things too if bonuses gonna be in limited numbers ).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KJ82 said:

Not decided, but since i cant get any ship from this event, its probably gonna be SC's and eco bonuses ( or other things too if bonuses gonna be in limited numbers ).

I'm in the same boat, so I hope for steel and dubs from the SCs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

I'm in the same boat, so I hope for steel and dubs from the SCs.

Yes, thats my goal too. Thanks for mentioning the 3k steel, i gonna get that too for the duplicates.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

I'm looking at 38010 tokens from ships and BP.

Which means I can get 110 SCs, 3000 steel for having Barad and shortlist ships, 7 retro wave boxes. I will have 6260 tokens left to spend on economy bonuses.

I should be in the same boat ^^^^

• Like 1

Just shy of 30k (~29,5k and change, didn't do an exact count) Soooo....110 *cough* SC x 200 tokens = -22.000.

That leaves me with roughly ~8k tokens, so I'll have to figure out what to do with those (have Bayard, will grab Loyang instead)

• Like 1

Vanguard and all 110 SCs, plus leftovers.

I'm counting on a premium ship from the SCs, plus two more with the added dubs & coal.

• Like 1

I only get 2780 tokens...

...so all I'll get are some 'super' containers.

Really underwhelming event for me.

• Like 1

I’m getting at least 23,565 just wirt my current fleet (including the tokens from when I get Bayard). 24,815 once I add the battle pass reward.

I’m definitely getting Bayard and the Zieten camo (7,500 total). I might put a couple into the Retro Wave containers to get the Anhalt camo (the only one I don’t have on the list), so at most that’s another 3,500 tokens.

With the remaining 13,815, that’s either 69 SCs or 53 and the 50% ship coupon (which I’d probably put toward Vanguard or Gascogne I guess, haven’t decided on that yet). I’ll probably grab the two missing Tier Vs first via CT crates, to get them out of the drop list, so that’ll add another 60 points to my total. And then another 75 from the Tier VIII coupon if I decide to go that route. 

I’ll probably also grab the patch. Even though I wouldn’t use it, it looks nice and adds to my collection. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

I’ll probably also grab the patch. Even though I wouldn’t use it, it looks nice and adds to my collection. 

The patch does look really nice so do camos I like them . I'm with you got the Battle pass reward going to do same as you but different ships probably. I have 244 ships quite a few tier 9 and 10 shipsso that's nice. I'm really looking foward to seeing what I can obtain also pretty cool new port or station I like it.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I have something over 26,000 - enough to get the Bayard (in my case, a substitute) and not quite the maximum number of supercontainers (not bad considering I don't have anywhere near all of the T10s and none of the super ships). 

Considering that I'm guaranteed a free T8 ship, I might even grab the Retro Wave containers and the skin for the Zieten. Then I'll decide what to do with the rest.

Already have Bayard.

Not sure what I'll do; haven' cyphered things out. (Game says I have 430, or 450 ships? Just logged off, and can't confirm.)

Spend today catching up my xls sheets for the game; (and STILL managed to miss a few things;) and playing my minimum games for the Spanish and PanAm T1s, and a few other T2s and 3s, I'd not played yet. With bonuses I used, plus a couple of Daisen and Bazan games, that actually took care of my three containers.

Biggest gripe; WG being desperate to fill the Randoms queue. Min for the pass for another ship is 400 bxp. Doable, but not common in Co-op.

• Like 1

I suppose I could calculate how many points I'm going to get, and figure out the best way to spend them ... but I sort of enjoy just watching the points mount up and seeing what I get.

I've just had a look at the Bayard and like the look of her, but I doubt I'll get enough to get her, so I guess it'll be 'Super' containers.

• Like 2

I ran the numbers last night and I’ll bring in between 19 and 20k assuming I don’t unlock any more ships (including my active re-grinds). That’s more than enough to grab a free tier VIII from the list (already have Bayard), the Zieten camo, all of the Retro Wave containers, and the 50% coupon if I decide any of the ships are worth spending doubloons. The rest will go into SCs, I guess.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

I feel tired and thick. 

So if anyone else have all the T8 ships and Bayard. Do you click on buy Bayard for 6250 and to get the admiral coupon, but if youi do have all the T8s listed tyou get the 3000 steel per auto or do you have to do something else?

• Like 2

I have 29 port slots free I don't know are is worthy to buy additional Tier IX ships? I have only 90 millions of credits

Haven't done the maffs exactly but will have eough for Vanguard vice Bayard. the rest will go on supercontainers I think as I have most other ships on the 50% coupon list.

• Like 1

Did a count in the morning resulting in 37 190 tokens + BP 1 250=38 440 tokens.

Will aquire a few more during the period f.e. the new superships.

Will get the 3000 steel, probably the SC, at least until I get the Sub that remains, the 7 retro wave, maybe the Zieten camo + patch.

Then bonuses the blue as many as possible.

What I wish I could get was the graphics and the music for the Armory.  That's the kind of retro I'd love to have in my port!!

• Haha 1

If I did the math right I'd have just enough for Bayard however I think that going all SC makes more sense. I wouldn't use the ship anyway.

7 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

What I wish I could get was the graphics and the music for the Armory.  That's the kind of retro I'd love to have in my port!!

And I was thinking how I really dislike the music in the Armory because it sounds like strip club music (err....what someone told me it sounds like).

• Haha 2

So far I've picked up Irian (in lieu of Bayard, which I already had) and the seven Retro Wave containers. From those, I pulled the Eendracht 7th Anniversary permaskin, three T6 econ permabundles, two Tier 7 and one Tier 8 (so roughly 10,000 doubloons' worth). Once I play some more of my T9s, I'll pick up the Zieten permaskin. Then I'll sit on my tokens until the end of the event, so I know exactly how many I have to spend. I probably won't get the T8 50% token; there aren't any other T8 ships which I could get with it that I really badly want.

• Like 1

Just now, Ensign Cthulhu said:

So far I've picked up Irian (in lieu of Bayard, which I already had) and the seven Retro Wave containers. From those, I pulled the Eendracht 7th Anniversary permaskin, three T6 econ permabundles, two Tier 7 and one Tier 8 (so roughly 10,000 doubloons' worth). Once I play some more of my T9s, I'll pick up the Zieten permaskin. Then I'll sit on my tokens until the end of the event, so I know exactly how many I have to spend. I probably won't get the T8 50% token; there aren't any other T8 ships which I could get with it that I really badly want.

Just a reminder, which you probably already know, that T8 50% token only applies to certain ships from a reduced list.

On a side note, my fifth SC gave me 1000 doubloons, so...NOT A ROCK! 😄

• Haha 1