Google search results for "wows forum"

Justin_Simpleton

DevStrike comes up at number 8 in the list of Google search results for wows forum. (Aug 15 2023)

• Thanks 2

Bing search yields more than five pages of results without DevStrike but it does bring up the conversation in Reddit in the first page.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

DevStrike comes up at number 8 in the list of Google search results for wows forum. (Aug 15 2023)

Interesting you got devstrike forums to show up for you, cause I cant find it at all might just be my browser?

It's worth noting, slightly off-topic, that Duckman shouted us out in the NA Community Managers' stream last night and Boggzy was supportive and encouraging of our existence. I'm hopefully going to get some stream time in this weekend, and while I rarely pull much of an audience I'll do our best to shout us out as well. We should also reach out to some of the big-name CCs and ask if they would be so kind as to give us a plug.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

It's worth noting, slightly off-topic, that Duckman shouted us out in the NA Community Managers' stream last night and Boggzy was supportive and encouraging of our existence. I'm hopefully going to get some stream time in this weekend, and while I rarely pull much of an audience I'll do our best to shout us out as well. We should also reach out to some of the big-name CCs and ask if they would be so kind as to give us a plug.

I used Twitch "whispers" to contact yourself and a few others that I see most often on Twitch.ย  Have received positive responses.
Widening the transmission area seems worthwhile.ย  Hope the effort meets with success.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

On 8/15/2023 at 1:12 PM, Justin_Simpleton said:

Bing search yields more than five pages of results without DevStrike but it does bring up the conversation in Reddit in the first page.

ย 

14 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I used Twitch "whispers" to contact yourself and a few others that I see most often on Twitch.ย  Have received positive responses.
Widening the transmission area seems worthwhile.ย  Hope the effort meets with success.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

If I select the time selection to "Past 24 hour" it shows up as the fourth result for me.

image.thumb.png.768a45974526f934705b1861b2530feb.png

• Like 1