No comment......

Andrewbassg

image.thumb.png.06721abdee07635646ee33ca56e5479c.png

image.thumb.png.962437d1605d9cbc00ee79ff1df0cce8.png

image.thumb.png.d297e7747a36f07b1f41347fed173f44.png

And yet......

image.thumb.png.93ba91d21c47c4f3c8142059a54ade86.png

Cleared the whole flank. All of em, including the Bismarck and the dd .

All my team had to do, was to get the Nurn,  the Bayerns and enter the circle to exit.

And yet.....

image.thumb.png.8da8e6bc9057a3e67bf29f0d850936d4.png

laughing.thumb.jpg.9074a891ddfccc51a0e3602a813fc8ff.jpg

That's why I've pretty much given up on operations recently. It use to be most teams were decent and you'd pull off a win most of the time.  Now most of the teams suck and you lose halfway through the scenario. In the past I'd play upwards of 5 or 6 games in 1 evening.  The last month or so maybe 1 a night, sometimes I'd go several nights without playing any operations. Now it's mostly coop and that's a grind to do anything mission wise,  especially BXP. 

• Like 1

So grab a bunch of friends and play as a div; that way you know they will all exit when they need to.

Trying to get enough people into the ring before the end has always been a gamble for random pickups in this operation. Between the ones who earnestly try but die en route to the "Shut up and don't disturb my farming!" crowd, it can be a real sh**show.

Regrettably, allowing people to farm combat tasks for missions in operations might actually have made it worse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

So grab a bunch of friends and play as a div; that way you know they will all exit when they need to.

I, typically, play with one of my clanmates who knows the Ops scripts like the back of his hand. Part of his daily routine is to farm for FXP in Ops before heading out to play the other modes. In the last several updates he has been saying that he's been getting more failures due to the same reasons posted in this thread.

7 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

"(...)Regrettably, allowing people to farm combat tasks for missions in operations might actually have made it worse. "

I sort of like that WG caters to those who prefer PvE, but on the other hand I solely view this as a PvP game, thus my blood really can't get boiling over situations like this. Non the less its regrettably for sure, but with the current state of the playerbase it's hardly surprising. Unfortunately.

As @Ensign Cthulhu affirms, play in a division in ops.  The more, the merrier.   It is a lot more enjoyable and a lot more successful.  You play solo in ops and take your chances on a team that communicates certain objectives to achieve or crickets (complete silence).  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

As @Ensign Cthulhu affirms, play in a division in ops.  The more, the merrier.   It is a lot more enjoyable and a lot more successful.  You play solo in ops and take your chances on a team that communicates certain objectives to achieve or crickets (complete silence).  

During the CB off-season my clan would do Ops Nights. Definitely, lots of fun when you fill up all of the slots!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

+1. I'm member in the "Hooperations-new" channel. (that's how I know Forgotten_Void) However I wanted to play only one battle, to get all the containers.

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Trying to get enough people into the ring before the end has always been a gamble for random pickups in this operation. Between the ones who earnestly try but die en route to the "Shut up and don't disturb my farming!" crowd, it can be a real sh**show.

Yeeah.....Tbh the post wasn't intended as a rant, but rather a hilarious one , given the outcome 🙂 

1 hour ago, yss_turtleship said:

Part of his daily routine is to farm for FXP in Ops before heading out to play the other modes.

That used to be mine as well!  Usually started with ops and then moved to PVP. Then Battle pass appeared and now its the other way around...  😞