NEW SHIP – CLOSED TEST 12.10

tm63au

In Update 12.10 we are going to introduce the following ship: Enterprise' 58.

The Tier X American aircraft carrier Enterprise '58 will be in closed testing with air dropped mines as its primary weapon.

undefined

The ships parameters will be released at a later date in a future Blog.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_(balloon)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Bored 3

titles should be tagged to indicate humour and not use language similar to WG posts.

fake news is not funny.

troll news could be funny if some effort was put in.

• Like 1

Now if you want to be really funny, you present Kiev '75 as a supership for Russia in parody devblog post, although it might not be that funny. They might actually do it.

On a side note, who wants to bet Forrestal appears as the supership continuation of Essex?

Quoted from the same blog:

"Increased the Health of Bismarck B hull by 220 hitpoints. This change will make the ship much more memeable."

10/10 dev blog, pretty excited.

Did anyone notice the small paragraph in the blog about the new Russian CV Admiral Kuznetsov?  Not only in the blog but Reuters indicated it would be seaworthy in 2024 for the new version release.  Yay! This is a must have add to your fleet since it cannot leave port (alas we don't have sea-going tugs in Wows), but it has a new special bonus... it will occasionally set itself on fire or belch massive amounts of smoke for added entertainment.  Added fun factor--you can toast marshmallows.  Okay, Okay enough of the pros and lets get to the cons.  1) If it moves, top speed is 8 kts and 2) you'll always have that feeling that you paid good cash for a bbq and other captains are laughing behind your back.  Of course, if you time the ship ignition just right, your screen will look a bit like those fireplace videos popular at the holidays.  Sit back and enjoy!     

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, tm63au said:

In Update 12.10 we are going to introduce the following ship: Enterprise' 58.

The Tier X American aircraft carrier Enterprise '58 will be in closed testing with air dropped mines as its primary weapon.

undefined

The ships parameters will be released at a later date in a future Blog.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_(balloon)

usagi-luna.gif.6d605cd61cfed116c24b4d08d147c124.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, _KlRlTO_ said:

On a side note, who wants to bet Forrestal appears as the supership continuation of Essex?

At this point, I wouldn't even say no, because Wargaming will Wargame anyways.

Besides, I actually LIKE Forrestal's design. I always thought that she'd be the obvious USN super CV, but we got United States instead. Well, at least it looks similar to Forrestal, so I'm not complaining. What can I say? I like the USN supercarrier design. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still don't like CVs balance-wise though. Ohhh no no, they are still highly problematic for the game. It's like me liking U-69's design. I like the look of it, but that doesn't mean I like the sub gameplay/mechanics/implementation. HECK no. 😛

• Like 1