Best tier IV ship for grind damn 5500 base XP in Five epoch of the Navy?

VedranSeawolf359

May you suggest me best tier IV ship for grind damn 5500 base XP in Five epoch of the Navy? it is awful objective for low tier ships!

Tier-4, eh?
Something with speed, concealment, decent guns & torpedoes.  
So, either a DD or a Cruiser of your choice, in my opinion. 
The other option is a CV, because the planes are faster than the hull.  Granted, not everyone is a CV enthusiast.

The other thing is to sail in random battles, for the increased potential to earn BaseXP.

Tier IV, can't even remember when i played Tier IV the last time. Do you have Yubari, i remember her being fun at Tier IV.

5 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

At Tier IV, I'd go for the Clemson (DD) or the V-170 (dito)

Good advice. Almost forgot V-170, it's true, she is a great ship and much more fun than all the other german DDs after her.

Definitely something with good guns and ideally torps. Faster would be better, but some slower ships would still be decent (like Charleston/St. Louis).

I think I did most of that stage in Clemson, with some t2/3 premiums thrown in the mix like Emden and Vampire. If I had a higher level captain in it, I might use Turbine now instead of Clemson, but either one works very well. 

I think I did it in my IGN Isokaze.  At that time I was having a blast with IGN DD's and when I got the T5 Kamikaze I thought I was in heaven.  As I got to higher tiers I realized that I  really *&^%'ed with DD's and focused primarily on CL/CA.  I take a few DD's out for a spin occasionally but for the most part they guard my port.

6 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

May you suggest me best tier IV ship for grind damn 5500 base XP in Five epoch of the Navy? it is awful objective for low tier ships!

Orion?