That's.... new....◉_◉

Andrewbassg

23 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

It's a free anime bear captain captain to be precise.

I see!  And since i have it ( Yotaroh), already and the relevant option  (to not show) being engaged....  me getting capt Nemo, it seems...

26 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

nothing its free anime girl captain

Now I get it but. I see no anime girl, nor bear.....

Eh anyway.....

Edited by Andrewbassg

2 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

I see!  And since i have it ( Yotaroh), already and the relevant option  (to not show) being engaged....  me getting capt Nemo, it seems...

Now I get it but. I see no anime girl, nor bear.....

Eh anyway.....

Commander ARP Yotaroh.  🙂 
https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/arpeggio-the-fleet-of-fog-returns/

image_2023-09-08_195600788.thumb.png.4a70042caaec57e6426bbb273d172994.png  

I'm on my way to earning that bear ... but depending on the voice, it may be the first 10 point captain I've ever deleted.

28 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif 

Yeah.....it did appear as such on NA. On EU the account being much older, I already have the Kongo sisterhood, the Myoku... and the bear.....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

I'm on my way to earning that bear ... but depending on the voice, it may be the first 10 point captain I've ever deleted.

It’s a deeper anime voice, not squeaky or shrieking. I have 2 of this captain, from both prior events, and the real kirishima captain and the voice is pleasant*. 

*Compared to something like Haguro or Ashigara, which are a pain to listen to, all the Kongo captains are fine, and so is Takao and Myoko. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That WoT Player said:

It’s a deeper anime voice, not squeaky or shrieking. I have 2 of this captain, from both prior events, and the real kirishima captain and the voice is pleasant*. 

*Compared to something like Haguro or Ashigara, which are a pain to listen to, all the Kongo captains are fine, and so is Takao and Myoko. 

Fair enough.

As long as it's not something incredibly cutesy or grating I'll be fine :D

44 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Fair enough.

As long as it's not something incredibly cutesy or grating I'll be fine 😄

Kongo, Kirishima (Yataroh), Hiei, and Myoko would be your best bets, followed by Takao and maybe Haruna (she at least keeps her voice down). I-401 is borderline for me: she keeps her voice down but it’s definitely close to being annoying. Can’t remember Nachi’s voice, but Ashigara and Haguro are dog-whistle like, and I do my best to not play with those captains (but I refuse to give up 2 ten point captains just because their voices are harsh). Then I have Gunzo Chihaya (or however you spell it) who is the token male and has a late teens/early 20s voice, perfectly workable. I don’t have Maya, Musashi, or Yamato, so can’t rate them. 

Hope you’ve enjoyed my buyers guide to WoWs anime captains and which ones will/won’t make your ears bleed. 

• Like 1

About some updates ago WG allows you access to voice samples of commanders with special voiceover before purchasing.

Voices of ARP Nachi is also pretty acceptable.