Aslain's WoWs Modpack

Aslain

HogHammer
This post was recognized by HogHammer!

Aslain was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

PR3c0uY.png         4fcdfa37c757ffbb896c5186688baf89.png

Welcome Aboard, Captains!

I'm thrilled to have you on deck as we set sail into the vast and exhilarating world of World of Warships. As you embark on your epic naval adventures, I want to introduce you to an indispensable companion that will enhance your gameplay like never before: Aslain's WoWs Modpack Installer!

Dive into the excitement of naval warfare with the biggest and most popular modpack for World of Warships. Aslain's meticulously crafted modpack offers a treasure trove of features that cater to your specific playstyle, ensuring an immersive and tailored experience on the high seas.

With Aslain's Modpack, you'll have access to an extensive collection of mods, skins, and other enhancements, designed to boost your performance, improve your ship's aesthetics, and provide a seamless gaming experience. Whether you're a seasoned commander or a fresh recruit, this installer is an invaluable asset to have at your disposal.

Stay ahead of the competition, seize tactical advantages, and fine-tune your gameplay with Aslain's WoWs Modpack Installer. Don't miss the opportunity to sail with the best! Welcome aboard and may the winds guide you to victory!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Follow this link to visit Aslain's WoWS ModPack Installer download thread.

DOWNLOAD https://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2020--

• Like 7
  • Thanks 14

• Aslain changed the title to Aslain's WoWs Modpack
  • I_cant_Swim_ pinned this topic
On 9/8/2023 at 5:28 PM, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Love this modpack

Ditto here. The one thing that keeps me coming back after every new patch is how quick it's updated to remove incompatible mods, unlike the other choice.

As an example, the game is being updated here in NA but Aslain already has the first rev up.

• Like 3

v.12.8.0 #00 (13-09-2023):
- initial compatibility with WoWs 12.8.0
- updated Gun calibers in millimeters and inches
- updated Lady commander names
- updated Historical IJN DDs camouflage with markings & numbering
- updated camera: Zeiss, Yazom, OdTo
- updated LootBox Crane Remover
- updated contour icons: Hualala, Aslain
- updated Score timer
- updated 3D Radar
- updated 3D Radio Position Finding
- updated Regen Monitor
- updated Build Viewer
- updated Classic Camera
- updated Consumables Monitor
- updated Advanced Torpedo Marker
- updated Submarine Pingers on Minimap
- updated Module State Viewer
- updated Auto Container Collector
- updated Smoke Marker
- updated Ship Movement Indicator v4
- updated Normal ship names (CN sever only)
- updated Normal flags (CN sever only)
- updated Normal commanders (CN sever only)
- updated Team Panels by Roslich
- updated Advanced Battle Loading Screen
- updated Improved Chat #2
- updated Enlarge ship names on the minimap
- updated Unique Camouflage Plus
- updated Unique flags
- updated sea simulation mods
- updated Binocular Frame Remover
- updated Blur Effects Remover
- updated Historical unique commanders
- removed until updated: Arpeggio of Blue Steel UI, Hatsune Miku UI

v.12.8.0 #01 (13-09-2023):
- updated Aslain's modpack version checker
- updated AFK Monitor
- updated National Flags
- updated XP to next ship + 3D ship icons on compact carousel
- updated Ship Management
- updated Ports: Black Hole, Hot Tube, Intania (Halloween 2017)
- updated camera: Zeiss
- updated Team Panels: AutoSpy, BADoBEST's style
- updated minimap by AutoSpy
- updated Adjustable Division Window
- updated Turn all camos grey/white

v.12.8.0 #02 (13-09-2023):
- fixed the issue of endless game loading that occurred after installing certain port mods by Ollin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

@___V_E_N_O_M___More than likely, whoever does that mod has not made it compatible yet.  It should drop at Aslians soon.  They keep up a lot better than ModStation, in my opinion.

This mod has been missing for a while...

Edited by ___V_E_N_O_M___

v.12.8.0 #03 (15-09-2023):
- updated "Old school" interface icons
- updated Arachne Azur Lane Modpack
- updated Improved Chat #1
- updated Hide flags on ships
- updated mxMeter
- updated clan icons
- removed until it's updated: All ships in tech-tree by DragonTM (from the WG version)

Attention: Kleber and Marceau's ship skins cause camera stutter issues and ship models do not load in port.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #04 (16-09-2023):
- added Central Squadron Healtbar [mod #39]
- updated Session Stats v2
- updated XP to next ship
- removed until it's updated: ship skins: NEP Marceau Skadi, NEP Kleber Skadi, PI Yuudachi, FSI Yamato 2.0, Space Battleship Yamato

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #05 (17-09-2023):
- updated Functioning MS22 Camo Replacements
- updated minimap by AutoSpy [fixed option "When target is locked"]
- updated Improved Chat #1 [small fix to text header]
- fixed installation of contour icons: Radio & Hydro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #06 (18-09-2023):
- updated the installer code, the way it works on all regions [experimental]
- updated contour icons: Gold Premium Ships
- updated Gold Premium Ship preview
- fixed contour icons: Aslain [fixed name for AL Sov. Rossiya]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #07 (19-09-2023):
- updated contour icons: Radio & Hydro
- updated Gold Premium Ship preview [proper]
- updated Torpedoes detection Indicator
- fixed KanColle Ship Preview

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #08 (20-09-2023):
- updated Carousel Filters [Added a filtered ship counter]
- updated Ship Management [Added an option for the signals auto-purchase]
- fixed Crew in the training room [Resolved an issue with ship restrictions]
- fixed Banner switcher / Campaigns in port / Lootbox collection & opening [Fixed the collection of "Try your Luck" containers]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #09 (21-09-2023):
- updated Smoke Marker [Added smoke markers on the minimap, Improved performance slightly, Adjusted the opacity of the markers when using the binoculars. Now they don't block the ship model when the markers and enemy overlap. When selected with BattleFrame/AutoSpy, the smoke minimap marker doesn't work]
- added new mod: Intuitions (by TTaro_) [Shows the number of the Radio Position Findings directed towards you] [mod #486]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #10 (24-09-2023):
- fixed contour icons: Aslain [corrected the names of 14 ARP and AL ships]
- updated Functioning MS22 Camo Replacements [Added support for the US and Pan Asian Super Destroyers.]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I successfully downloaded the Aslain modpak and in the process selected a few options.  I played a game and now I want to make a few changes.  How do I do that?  The shortcut that was provided during the installation leads me to some log check then nothing.

Nevermind.  I have to go through the install process again to gain access to the selections.

Edited by Justin_Simpleton

On 9/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, Justin_Simpleton said:

I successfully downloaded the Aslain modpak and in the process selected a few options.  I played a game and now I want to make a few changes.  How do I do that?  The shortcut that was provided during the installation leads me to some log check then nothing.

Nevermind.  I have to go through the install process again to gain access to the selections.

Yes, that's how you should do it, by reinstalling, just don't uninstall the modpack, only reinstallation is needed to update it.

• Like 1

I use the WOWs modpack, but for some reason the 'expanded' tech tree is taking a hell of a long time in updating. Does your modpack have an alternative mod for the 'full' tech tree?

Edited by Monalie477

A little question... could the animation from the dockyard be removed? It takes too long to load the Dockyard and personally don't care about whatever they show me there (or at least not everytime). I just want to get the rewards quick.

On 10/5/2023 at 12:17 AM, SmokinSerj said:

A little question... could the animation from the dockyard be removed? It takes too long to load the Dockyard and personally don't care about whatever they show me there (or at least not everytime). I just want to get the rewards quick.

You mean the Crane animation? Yes, I have such option in the modpack, you can also instlal Port camera by OdTo.  

On 10/2/2023 at 1:16 PM, Monalie477 said:

I use the WOWs modpack, but for some reason the 'expanded' tech tree is taking a hell of a long time in updating. Does your modpack have an alternative mod for the 'full' tech tree?

No, I just have 3 options for the tech-tree. Get the latest modpack, I have unlocked DragonTM tech-trees for WG, but some ships might be missing, because the mod is made for Lesta.

• Thanks 1

v.12.8.0 #12 (06-10-2023):
- updated the installer code the way it installs to the correct bin folder [beta]
- updated Regen Assistant [Ported code to Unbound2; Added new animation when the regen consumable is active AND the healable HP pool reaches max capacity; The animation lasts until you heal, but you can limit it to 3s with the config. (Click the gear icon on the mod GUI)]
- updated Build Viewer [Fixed an issue where the drag-drop could move the element too much when UI-scale is set non 100%.]
- removed until it's updated: Alert Indicators [It accidentally hides important warnings.]

v.12.8.0 #11 (01-10-2023):
- updated Consumables Monitor [Added animations to the consumable icon: Activating the consumable: Fade-in from above;  Remaining action time is less than 15s: Blinks every second; Action time ends: Fade-out to above]
- updated clan icons
- added Ribbons v10 (by Menh_Kurumichan) [mod #246]
- removed until it's updated: BSP Secondary gun sound
- info: since now it's possible to install Consumables Monitor anf AFK Monitor with Adjustable Markers. In this case AFK Monitor will be visible only in the TAB/Scoreboard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

v.12.8.0 #13 (10-10-2023):
- Overhauled mod categories. As a result, you'll need to re-select your modifications in the modpack. I understand it's inconvenient, but it was necessary due to the increasing number of mods, which was causing disorder. In the near future, there will probably be some minor changes as I receive more feedback regarding the categories but not as big as this one.
- updated the installer code responsible for finding the correct bin folder
- updated Regen Assistant [Fixed an error where the warning animation would play even when you couldn't use the heal due to depth limit (U4501), Also fixed the animation playing after you died.]
- re-added ship skins: NEP Kleber Skadi, NEP Marceau Skadi, FSI Yamato 2.0, PI Yuudachi, Space Battleship Yamato
- removed sound mods: ARP to normal, HSF to normal, Azur Lane to normal, Ovechkin voiceover remover, Richard voiceover remover

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1