12 on 10 : Anyone ever seen this?

SoshiSone

I thought it was a graphics glitch at first; failure to display full team lineup.  But it was indeed a 12 on 10 match up.

shot-23_09.07_23_42.12-0297.thumb.jpg.0cf9459d83916072f79f3703d8e82ae1.jpg

shot-23_09.07_23_55.22-0364.thumb.jpg.f71993d9a3fe72818e493bf417084a10.jpg

Edited by SoshiSone
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Did one of the teams have a division? I’ve seen a couple other reports of a division getting ignored by MM and ending up in a lopsided match. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Like 1

Finally, in September 2023, WG created their very own baryon asymmetry problem. And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt...

• Haha 1

If I was on that team of 10, I would have reported it and posted on discord about it. Hey WG, how about 11 versus 11 instead?? A great way to lose players!

Once upon a time...

One ship difference in MM was rare but I saw it probably monthly. Never saw two, though. I actually liked the fact that in the old MM you often got different numbers of ship types on the teams. 

10 hours ago, Pugilistic said:

Once upon a time...

One ship difference in MM was rare but I saw it probably monthly. Never saw two, though. I actually liked the fact that in the old MM you often got different numbers of ship types on the teams. 

If this has been going on for a while, then is it a known "feature" of the matchmaker programming?
IWondermeme_11-04-2022_.thumb.jpg.96b83705ac3f1b5639da2e38dfb048fe.jpg