FlimsyLunchTray's World of Warships - Intermediate Guide Series

HogHammer

FlimsyLunchTray's "Intermediate Player Guide Series" videos are excellent teaching tools for players wishing to improve their skills and knowledge of various tactics and game mechanics. These guides are some of the more recent videos available for intermediate players. They provide an excellent overview for any intermediate player of World of Warships seeking a better understanding of the game.

FlimsyLunchTray.jpg.d62f3287daa0b98e85ad1c5692a0da7c.jpgThe videos shared here and linked to his YouTube channel are well worth viewing. FLT creates videos both for entertainment and to help improve your in-game skills. 

Although produced somewhat recently, some of the videos may need updating due to ongoing changes/updates made by WoWs. This collection includes 30 "Intermediate" videos.

He often features replays where he critiques his own gameplay, breaking down why he makes the decisions he does and where he messes up.  This is all done to help players become better.  He also features some topical videos on WoWs and seeks to promote a positive gaming environment among players.

@FlimsyLunchTray media links can be found as the following:

YouTube - FlimsyLunchTray - YouTube

Twitch -    FlimsyLunchTray - Twitch

Intermediate Guide Series - Topics 1 through 10

Spoiler

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 1 Understanding Epicenter

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 2 "Who Has Radar?"

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 3 "Who Has Hydro?"

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 4 Battleship Angling & Aiming

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 5 Battleship Angling & Aiming (Live Commentary)

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 6 Heavy Cruiser Angling & Aiming

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 7 Working An Island - Cruiser

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 8 Learning from Your Mistakes

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 9 How to Combat a CV Player Focusing You

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 10 The Importance of Points

Intermediate Guide Series - Topics 11 through 20

Spoiler

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 11 Collapsing a Flank with Triple Georgia Div

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 12 Stayin' Alive

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 13 Being the Anchor

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 14 Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 15 Five Tips for Succeeding Playing Bottom Tier

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide: Part 16 Protect the Flank

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide Series: Part 17 Two Brothers - Channel Tactics 1.0

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide Series: Part 18 Grinding 21 Point Commanders

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide Series: Part 19 DD Players Need This

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide Series: Part 20 Central Battleship Positioning

Intermediate Guide Series - Topics 21 through 30

Spoiler

World of Warships - Intermediate Player Guide Series: Part 21 Ranked Map Awareness

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 22 Top 5 Ways to Increase WR Before The Battle Starts

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 23 Fight or Kite

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 24 One Second Matters

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 25 Ram to Win

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 26 The Right Ammo

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 27 When To Push - Early

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 28 Torpedo Destroyer Basics

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 29 The Early Push

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 30 Learning From Your Mistakes 2024 Edition

Intermediate Guide Series - Topics 31 through 40

Spoiler

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 31 Working An Island

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 32 Spotting Damage

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 33 Torpedo Destroyer vs. Gunboat Destroyer

World of Warships - Intermediate Series: Part 34 Tanking For Your Team

• Thanks 1

• HogHammer featured this topic
  • HogHammer pinned this topic

There are some really good tips here, @FlimsyLunchTray.  Like the importance of Points (I wish a lot of players would watch), tips for being bottom-tiered in a match (really good), and working an island (great if you are a light cruiser player).  Nice job!  It takes a lot of time and effort to put these together.  Thanks!

Edit:  Topic 10: Importance of Points, Topic 15: Succeeding Playing Bottom Tier and Topic 7: Working An Island/Cruiser

Edited by Love_Ur_Cits
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Love_Ur_Cits said:

There are some really good tips here, @FlimsyLunchTray.  Like the importance of Points (I wish a lot of players would watch), tips for being bottom-tiered in a match (really good), and working an island (great if you are a light cruiser player).  Nice job!  It takes a lot of time and effort to put these together.  Thanks!

Edit:  Topic 10: Importance of Points, Topic 15: Succeeding Playing Bottom Tier and Topic 7: Working An Island/Cruiser

Thanks, really appreciate it @Love_Ur_Cits o7 Yeah, would be nice if more players understood the importance of points 😄 The challenge of veteran players leaving the game, new players regularly coming into the game and those who just do not care so to speak 😅

I enjoy the community, enjoy the game, and enjoy creating content so all around works out, but thanks for acknowledge the time it takes to do these o7

Best Regards,
FLT

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum! @FlimsyLunchTray. You'll find a very appreciative audience for your excellent guides here, so do stick around!

• Like 2

Thank you @I_cant_Swim_ and @Admiral_Karasu o7 I appreciate the kind welcoming 😄

Thanks, I intend to 👍 I have this forums saved as a Bookmark on my main gaming PC now so hopefully will remember to hop on here somewhat regularly. I was rather infrequent on the old WoWs Forums, but feel more of a reason to check in here regularly with this being player led 😉

Best Regards,
FLT

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• HogHammer unfeatured this topic