Whelp, its official, I think WG has finally run out of ideas

MBT808

Posted (edited)

Most of this is fine, but at the half way point, I'm not sure how this was chosen as content in a WoWs game:

image.thumb.png.155fcdbce7d54d742886e3986670625a.png

Don't get me wrong, I like hot babes as much as the next guy, but I never imagined in a million years that we'd get a World of Warships swimsuit calender as content. I honestly suspect that they'll be in containers and sold for cash.

Relevant devblog(if you don't believe this is real):

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/535

Edited by MBT808
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, MBT808 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like hot babes as much as the next guy, but I never imagined in a million years that we'd get a World of Warships swimsuit calender as content.

I mean, it isn't like this comes out of the blue...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

I mean, it isn't like this comes out of the blue...

Wow.  That was a blast from the past. 👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MBT808 said:

Most of this is fine, but at the half way point, I'm not sure how this was chosen as content in a WoWs game:

Don't get me wrong, I like hot babes as much as the next guy, but I never imagined in a million years that we'd get a World of Warships swimsuit calender as content. I honestly suspect that they'll be in containers and sold for cash.

Relevant devblog(if you think don't believe this is real):

Peronsally, I'm okay with this.  🙂 

I think @Frostbow is already using one of these Commander's images as their avatar picture. 
I'm not sure how long that relationship will last, but I've no objections.  🙂 
image_2024-05-13_184302908.png.42774648fa31073726299ee960a31423.png  

The other stuff seems well-timed with the Wisconsin dockyard event.
1fglYZUW2clLrYFWFebt2iefxTDME3AzCXgyjlDf 

And there's new Pan-Asian clones of existing ships, too.

Three Kingdoms:

• Tier VIII Pan-Asian Destroyer Zhu Que
  • Tier IX Pan-Asian Battleship Xuan Wu

Note: The Zhu Que and the Xuan Wu are ships based on the Kidd and Iowa respectively, and thus have similar characteristics to them. However, if we ever make balance changes to these ships, they will be applied separately from the ships they are based on (and vice-versa). This is due to them not having access to the nation-specific features, such as unique commanders or upgrades.

• Pan-Asian Commander Zhuge Liang with an individual voiceover
  • Pan-Asian Commander Zhou Yu with an individual voiceover
  • Zhu Que — Fire Deity of the South, Xuan Wu — Water Deity of the North, and Big Dipper flags

What's not to like?  🙂 

Beach Party (1963) Trailer

Bikini Beach (1964) - Trailer

Muscle Beach Party • 1964 • Theatrical Trailer

Beach Blanket Bingo Official Trailer #1 - Buster Keaton Movie (1965) HD

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Peronsally, I'm okay with this.  🙂 

I think @Frostbow is already using one of these Commander's images as their avatar picture. 
image_2024-05-13_184302908.png.42774648fa31073726299ee960a31423.png  

The other stuff seems well-timed with the Wisconsin dockyard event.
1fglYZUW2clLrYFWFebt2iefxTDME3AzCXgyjlDf 

And there's new Pan-Asian clones of existing ships, too.

What's not to like?  🙂 

Beach Party (1963) Trailer

Bikini Beach (1964) - Trailer

Muscle Beach Party • 1964 • Theatrical Trailer

Beach Blanket Bingo Official Trailer #1 - Buster Keaton Movie (1965) HD

What a great time things were pretty simple then. I remember watching all those movies as a young kid. I started working out because of Dave Draper who was in a lot of these surfing movies in the 60's. Here with Sharon Tate and Tony Curtis in Don't make waves.

392 1967 Malibu Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images - Getty Images

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

one can only imagine the creation process 😆

WG: we need a new money grab

employee: well we haven't got a new unique or seasoned commander in a long while and many nation dont even have them

WG: too much effort to balance but i like commanders they only require a portrait so lets go with a standard one with unique portrait

employee:  we should do a collab or get a celebrity so players may be more tempted to get them

WG: no that requires permission and money just go ask AI to draw a generic women in a swimsuit, Reduce cloth by 90% and increase attributes by 50%

Edited by pepe_trueno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

employee:  we should do a collab or get a celebrity so players may be more tempted to get them

Manager: I hooked up with some cute girls my last holiday on Ibiza... I have a cheaper idea! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Manager: I hooked up with some cute girls my last holiday on Ibiza... I have a cheaper idea! 

I've heard fishing stories more convincing...

😄

• Haha 2

This is perfectly fine you need to cut back on your soy intake

6 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

Baywatch collab when

Hey man, if we get Pamela Anderson or these two other captains live animated with movements like King Kong captain I would probably break my 5 year "No money to WG" streak.

But dont expect me to move my ship in battle..... my hands will be busy ....... with other stuff........

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

She threatened to remove her skimpy yellow bra and show her titties in full if I do not make her as my avatar. Being the good sailor that I am, I (reluctantly) obliged. ¡Verdaderamente sorprendente y maravilloso ver piqueros en World of Warships!

😁😂

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

She threatened to remove her skimpy yellow bra and show her titties in full if I do not make her as my avatar. Being the good sailor that I am, I (reluctantly) obliged. ¡Verdaderamente sorprendente y maravilloso ver piqueros en World of Warships!

😁😂

Could you double-check my translation, please?  😉 
9-6.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=78dc6991871600b84 
https://charismaticplanet.com/blue-footed-booby/

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, MBT808 said:

This is 100% better than the Azur Lane crap. These pics are for real men not for the kiddies like Azur Lane. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, MBT808 said:

Perhaps these Commanders are members of an Underwater Demolition Team, and those are merely their "working uniforms"?  🙂 

https://www.devstrike.net/topic/3829-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe/?do=findComment&comment=51931

1 hour ago, SeaQuest said:

This is 100% better than the Azur Lane crap. These pics are for real men not for the kiddies like Azur Lane. 

I mean, I can’t exactly argue. Though I’d replace kiddies with something else.

I just wanna know how much those things cost.  My wife has a birthday coming up.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

We say on my Fishing site.... Pics or it didn't happen 😛

• Haha 4

"Gentlemen, the Navy has a problem.  Ever since we started that Assymeteric strategy of battle, recruitment has taken a serious hit, and those that do enlist insist on shore duty.  Something about....Commodore Branson, please give me your full attention when I am speaking....ahem, something about 'facing certain death by being outnumbered two-to-one' or some such drivel.  

"The fact is that we need to increase the incentive for our sailors to select sea duty, or at least stop sabotaging their warships to get back to port quickly.  To that end, we are going to make some changes.

"From the conclusion of this meeting and going forwards, we will be changing the uniform standards for commanding officers.  The beachwear I am currently wearing will become the enforced standard I expect to see in my fleet.  Further....COMMODORE BRANSON, IF YOU PLEASE!...further, all ships will be expected to provide ample shore leave at any beaches in their patrol routes for their crews, along with a competent media team to er...document those leaves.

"Now, to further aid our efforts, I am pleased to present to you two of our newest commanders, who will be commanding those two new ships we just acquired from Spain and the Pan American states.  As you can see....Admiral Shrodden, I hope you are NOT joining Commodore Branson's drooling on the conference table...as you can see, they are also wearing our new uniforms for female commanding...WILL YOU ALL STOP LOOKING BEHIND ME AND CONCENTRATE ON THE ORDERS IN FRONT OF YOU....for female commanding officers.  

"I believe this will end both our recruitment and sea billet problems, and I expect each of you to support the Navy in this!  Yes, I know it will be uncomfortable when sailing in the northern sectors, but we all must make sacrifices for our crews!  

"Now, let's retire to the hot tub I installed on the signal bridge and we can discuss other matters...."

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

We say on my Fishing site.... Pics or it didn't happen 😛

😄 

2 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

"Gentlemen, the Navy has a problem.  Ever since we started that Assymeteric strategy of battle, recruitment has taken a serious hit, and those that do enlist insist on shore duty.  Something about....Commodore Branson, please give me your full attention when I am speaking....ahem, something about 'facing certain death by being outnumbered two-to-one' or some such drivel.  

"The fact is that we need to increase the incentive for our sailors to select sea duty, or at least stop sabotaging their warships to get back to port quickly.  To that end, we are going to make some changes.

"From the conclusion of this meeting and going forwards, we will be changing the uniform standards for commanding officers.  The beachwear I am currently wearing will become the enforced standard I expect to see in my fleet.  Further....COMMODORE BRANSON, IF YOU PLEASE!...further, all ships will be expected to provide ample shore leave at any beaches in their patrol routes for their crews, along with a competent media team to er...document those leaves.

"Now, to further aid our efforts, I am pleased to present to you two of our newest commanders, who will be commanding those two new ships we just acquired from Spain and the Pan American states.  As you can see....Admiral Shrodden, I hope you are NOT joining Commodore Branson's drooling on the conference table...as you can see, they are also wearing our new uniforms for female commanding...WILL YOU ALL STOP LOOKING BEHIND ME AND CONCENTRATE ON THE ORDERS IN FRONT OF YOU....for female commanding officers.  

"I believe this will end both our recruitment and sea billet problems, and I expect each of you to support the Navy in this!  Yes, I know it will be uncomfortable when sailing in the northern sectors, but we all must make sacrifices for our crews!  

"Now, let's retire to the hot tub I installed on the signal bridge and we can discuss other matters...."

😄 

Well, I can assure everyone that I'm a big fan of boobies.

Naturally, my reference is ornithological...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I just wanna know how much those things cost.  My wife has a birthday coming up.  

This would make a lovely present.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

It’s going to cost more than a night out at the opera and dinner. 

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I took a break from the game for 2 days and this shit happens LMAOOOOOOO

• Like 1