Got the Cerberus after new update.

Musket22

With the new update release, I had enough FreeXP to get the Cerberus - took her out once or twice and quite like her.

image.thumb.png.72a493e784db761c9a0c7c497fbdedb3.png

Thinking of putting this on her 

image.thumb.png.267f5095bbbda99904a4dbcdf6a98743.png

• Like 2

I've got to start the grind...should be an interesting line. 🙂

• Like 1

Congrat's OP.

I had got Encounter during Early Access (EA) and had the XP on it ready for Cerberus this AM. So I got it as well.

Also congrats on having the special camo for it. I wanted that but just wouldn't spend more than I felt was reasonable and it refused to drop for me in what I did spend. So I used a linkable camo I got for free (Victorious I think is the name). I did have the perma economic boost package from EA though which was nice.

I only played 1 quick game and it seems ok. But good lord is it huge. It's like a giant Devonshire on roids LOL.

Congrat's again.

• Like 1

Seems like it has good overall stats except HP and ap pen. Good HE dpm, firesetting. Is the armor trash? 

14 hours ago, Musket22 said:

With the new update release, I had enough FreeXP to get the Cerberus - took her out once or twice and quite like her.

image.thumb.png.72a493e784db761c9a0c7c497fbdedb3.png

Thinking of putting this on her 

image.thumb.png.267f5095bbbda99904a4dbcdf6a98743.png

Congrats on your new Cerberus.  🙂 

• Like 1

image.png.2199e3bafffd6aafe4624c9be2cf048a.png

Nice doggie...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's OP.

I had got Encounter during Early Access (EA) and had the XP on it ready for Cerberus this AM. So I got it as well.

Also congrats on having the special camo for it. I wanted that but just wouldn't spend more than I felt was reasonable and it refused to drop for me in what I did spend. So I used a linkable camo I got for free (Victorious I think is the name). I did have the perma economic boost package from EA though which was nice.

I only played 1 quick game and it seems ok. But good lord is it huge. It's like a giant Devonshire on roids LOL.

Congrat's again.

Likewise, so I got it yesterday, along with Komissar and Maine. I have played it much like a smoke CL, and its turning out steady damage from accurate guns. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pugilistic said:

Likewise, so I got it yesterday, along with Komissar and Maine. I have played it much like a smoke CL, and its turning out steady damage from accurate guns. 

Overall, I like the new Cruisers but find their AP disappointing; especially the 203MM (very lackluster from what I have seen).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

Seems like it has good overall stats except HP and ap pen. Good HE dpm, firesetting. Is the armor trash? 

They match up with the British Cruisers. Same basic armor schemes (and ships).

That's one ugly Australian camo, imo.