Secondaries du Jour

SoshiSone

Bismarck is a really good ship IMHO, and I love to see how you push her to the top and limit. 

9 minutes ago, OT2_2 said:

Bismarck is a really good ship IMHO, and I love to see how you push her to the top and limit. 

Yes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Given the accuracy nerfs to German secondaries on the preussen line since their initial release...

How did you get multiple people dumb enough to die to them?

Well done and all but I very rarely see folks willing to dive in on a German BB these days, and the damage output being lower really precludes surprising folks and killing them quickly...

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Given the accuracy nerfs to German secondaries on the preussen line since their initial release...

How did you get multiple people dumb enough to die to them?

Well done and all but I very rarely see folks willing to dive in on a German BB these days, and the damage output being lower really precludes surprising folks and killing them quickly...

Top tier push on a weak cap...caught an Arizona in secondary range.  Too slow to run away.  Weak mains (vis Biz) and farmable superstructure for secondaries.  There were others getting hit too.  Biz top tier on a safe push...very powerful.  Can't do that bottom tier, and mid tier is also dicey.  But top tier...advantage (team support)...yeah, I'm all in.