I rarely do this but check it out....

Col_NASTY

I'm posting a replay.  It's a loss, but that's not why .

It has a bit of EVERYTHING to include a majorly triggered all caps kid that absolutely HATES me and just can't stop himself.🤣 Pay attention to chat , it's HILARIOUS.

The BEST part of this game is the freakin EXPERT CV player that was on a mission to kill me as I was terrorizing their rear flank.

Like Any good CV would.

It turned into a mission to Kill or DIE for Both of us.

Side note.. Just got a reminder that he was crossdropping me multiple times. Something WG said couldn't happen anymore. 🤔

What happened next is the most epic , adrenalin pumping fight I have had with a CV in YEARS!

I haven't even SEEN a fight like it before.

Best of all were the all around compliments from both teams at the end. It's the best I've seen.

I NEVER want to see that CV guy again 😉

20240514_105613_PASD509-Benham_52_Britain.wowsreplay

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Great battle and a complete idiot on the Montana. Played like a moron (never changing course or speed), died like a moron. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Fun match to watch! Looks like you did your job, and by the text did it well haha.

Edit: that was so good now I REALLY want the Benham. That was a really awesome match to watch. 

Edited by Jakeshuffle
  • Thanks 1

Good fight, that @Col_NASTY. Enjoyed the replay. I do hope both teams reported that dreadful Montana player. Did you really mute him?

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

Good fight, that @Col_NASTY. Enjoyed the replay. I do hope both teams reported that dreadful Montana player. Did you really mute him?

Nah, he was too funny.  It just made him madder to think I did 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

What happened next is the most epic , adrenalin pumping fight I have had with a CV in YEARS!

I haven't even SEEN a fight like it before.

Best of all were the all around compliments from both teams at the end. It's the best I've seen.

DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg 

• Thanks 1

Great DD play! The red CV did a good job dropping torps on you, and it was a blast to watch how you managed to escape them. It was a master class!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HogHammer said:

Great DD play! The red CV did a good job dropping torps on you, and it was a blast to watch how you managed to escape them. It was a master class!

I have been watching @Lord_Zath a Lot over the years.  Learned some Mad Beats.

Wiggle Wiggle BABY! 

saetrhserthserth.gif.909031c2aaaabec6c2570fa0611fd3de.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

I have been watching @Lord_Zath a Lot over the years.  Learned some Mad Beats.

Wiggle Wiggle BABY! 

saetrhserthserth.gif.909031c2aaaabec6c2570fa0611fd3de.gif

Wiggle - Vintage 1920s Broadway Jason Derulo Cover feat. Robyn Adele Anderson

• Like 2
  • Haha 2