Asym battles cost me around 200 million credits

Jagerbomb_2021

Buying ships. As a coop/ operations main,  I took the opportunity to grind the St. Vincent,  Montana and Yamato lines in asymmetric battles. I FXP'd each line to T7 and then from there I played each line in asym using blue boosters, of which I had accumulated over 1000 of them prior to the grind. I used FXP to research the hulls, and occasionally the guns. 

I also had just done a double reset on the Worcester line to get 4x research points. For that I FXP'd to Dallas and ground up to Cleveland, all in operations. The Seattle went into asymmetric battles to earn XP to get Worcester. 

All in all, it's been a very busy patch for me. I also had purchased Ohio,  Bourgogne and the GK at the beginning for asymmetric battles. I don't have specific numbers but I spent around 200 million credits and 1 million FXP. For that I got 18 new tech tree ships in addition to the 3 coal, steel and RB ships. And of course,  reaquiring the US light cruiser line.  WG should be happy with me getting rid of some of my in-game currencies.

• Like 6

Congratulations! You have new ships! 👍

HellYeah!.gif.c89a784d151cd2488ecf0836275b6f0e.gif

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

Buying ships. As a coop/ operations main,  I took the opportunity to grind the St. Vincent,  Montana and Yamato lines in asymmetric battles. I FXP'd each line to T7 and then from there I played each line in asym using blue boosters, of which I had accumulated over 1000 of them prior to the grind. I used FXP to research the hulls, and occasionally the guns. 

I also had just done a double reset on the Worcester line to get 4x research points. For that I FXP'd to Dallas and ground up to Cleveland, all in operations. The Seattle went into asymmetric battles to earn XP to get Worcester. 

All in all, it's been a very busy patch for me. I also had purchased Ohio,  Bourgogne and the GK at the beginning for asymmetric battles. I don't have specific numbers but I spent around 200 million credits and 1 million FXP. For that I got 18 new tech tree ships in addition to the 3 coal, steel and RB ships. And of course,  reaquiring the US light cruiser line.  WG should be happy with me getting rid of some of my in-game currencies.

Well done on the grind. Gonna miss Asymmetric Battles when they disappear Wednesday. Sincerely wish WG would make them a permanent battle mode. Much more fun to play than Randoms, Co-Op, Ranked or Brawls in my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I never use FXP for anything these days except to jump straight through the IJN gun DDs for RB regrinds. It's all or nothing. Ship upgrades get researched the slow way.

This dockyard has been a valuable accelerant to some of my grinds, but nowhere near as much as @Jagerbomb_2021 - that's some pretty impressive work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1