Ahoy, Captains! Are You Up to a Roundtable Discussion (Bring Your Own Grog)

HogHammer

As our DevStrick! forum approaches its one-year anniversary; we want to extend a hearty invitation to all our esteemed members to join us for a series of special roundtable discussions. Your input is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to enhance the forum experience for every member of our community.

During these discussions, we aim to delve into various aspects of the forum from your perspective, including content, layout, features, and more. Your opinions and ideas could help shape the future of our forum, ensuring it remains a vibrant hub for all things related to World of Warships.

Whether you're a seasoned Admiral or a fresh recruit, your voice matters. We encourage everyone interested to share their thoughts, suggestions, and feedback openly. Together, we can navigate towards an even more engaging and enriching forum experience!

Details -

• If you have the time and are interested in joining us for a roundtable discussion, PM me directly at @HogHammer.
  • Our round table will take place in our DevStrike! WoWs Community voice channel.
  • Not on Discord.  We will welcome written communication also.  Just send your thoughts to @HogHammer.
  • Various times for discussion will be established covering NA, EU, and Asia time zone regions.

Once I get a general idea of participation and regions, I will announce a schedule for these roundtable discussions.  If you cannot make one, do not worry.  Chances are there will be several roundtables at various times to accommodate members and allow your input.

Again, if you are interested in participating, send me a message via PM to @HogHammer.

Fair winds and following seas!

Regards,

HogHammer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I volunteer for some written submissions (I have no computer voice capability - which is likely a blessing, keeping me out of some 'incarceration' 😁).

• Like 1

Happy to provide written submissions, if they're useful. Rather snowed at work at the moment, so committing to a particular time can be troublesome just now (plus, being British seems to traumatise some hapless North Americans)...

• Thanks 1

The only thing missing from the forum is more people. It is civil, informative, and entertaining. The 'more people' will come in time. The staff have done a marvellous job. Very few threads result in a 'closed' status. Also, I think the staff was working on getting the forum indexed to a heavier degree on search engines and I am unaware of any recent progress.

After only playing on and off for about 18 months, I'm afraid I do not have much more to offer; so this would be my contribution in the present timeframe.

• Like 2

I'm not on "discord".  But, I am curious and interested in learning more about this round-table discussion, @HogHammer.
Subsequent communication to be followed-up in private messages?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Subsequent communication to be followed-up in private messages?

Yes, making a list - both for those interested in Discord or PMs.

• Like 1