Twitch Streamer(s) of the Month - Special Event Benefiting StackUp

HogHammer

Screenshot2024-05-12072136.png.318be8f3968f5a1f04ecbbae70457b25.png

World of Warships Speedrun For Charity
Benefiting StackUp

For the remainder of the month of May, DevStrike!’s Twitch Streamer(s) of the month are @Admiral_Revan, @Lord_Zath, OnlySmed, and SeaRaptor to highlight their and other members of "Be A Better Human" of the StackUp organization. 

About StackUp -

StackUp.png.aa484488b12ccccaaf57acc12022bc27.pngStackUp recognizes that post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and emotional distress affect millions of individuals and are a leading cause of isolation, persistent health issues, and hardships within our community.

Active-duty military personnel face extraordinary pressure in the line of duty. However, after their service is over, we understand another challenge begins for many. It is okay to want to be healthy and seek help, whether facing troubling times, feeling a lack of purpose, or having lost the will to persevere. Stack Up aims to break down the stigmas associated with these issues through gaming.

Speedrun for Charity -

Speedrun for Charity is a special fundraising drive. Over the next several weeks, @Admiral_Revan,  @Lord_Zath, OnlySmed, and SeaRaptor will race from Tier one to Tier X in World of Warships on fresh accounts to see who grinds their line all the way to Tier 10. Donations can slow down the leader or grow their lead. 

@Admiral_Revan will start his grind beginning with the Hashidate, @Lord_Zath with with the Icarus, OnlySmed with the Hashidate, and SeaRaptor the Nicholas.

You can watch their progress or make a donation during their Twitch streams.  This special event will end on Memorial Day, May 27th.

Special giveaways will take place during their streams for viewers, so make sure to tune in and watch their progress!

Below are the links to the four Twitch streams competing and raising donations for the "Speedrun for Charity."  You can click on their Twitch logos or the provided link -

AdmiralRevan.png.5a50f3d15de09b3912134f565a427ebe.png     Admiral_Revan - Twitch 

Lord_Zath.png.23d54d808f7663f4afdd7e7b723ce896.png     Lord_Zath - Twitch 

OnlySmed.png.d9b0ef9efffd10ad917a5420e4256f6b.png      OnlySmed - Twitch

SeaRaptor.png.8028123217d4d2ef244c284cce2eeb88.png      SeaRaptor - Twitch

Note: We will make every attempt to list live streams of the above list in our events calendar.  

Flier_with_Link.thumb.jpg.0d6f80a6fef3f882cd5679088b12d473.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/Speedrunforcharity

Be A Better Human StackUp Home Page

Screenshot2024-05-12083812.thumb.png.1422394a46b3392a0c0ffe6394992c3d.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

After watching these guys grind new accounts (which is rather entertaining), I'm reminded of my first time in the game, only wishing I knew then what I know now.

• Like 2

image.png.daa7a15e0867d6fa1452f500204b0821.pngTha

Thank you all for your part in getting us to 1st place!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raptor, Smed, and I are live soon.tm for more speedrun action!

• Like 1

• HogHammer unfeatured this topic