So here are my goodies

shot-24_05.09_16_00.36-0632.thumb.jpg.00caccf1e364528616e8fb46e8a60d1a.jpg

shot-24_05.09_16_02.19-0035.thumb.jpg.771a46ceddbceae454551ef03f9e2f90.jpg

shot-24_05.09_16_02.33-0512.thumb.jpg.503ddd5d4a4ebe8a50e33496ea77f11c.jpg

shot-24_05.09_16_02.46-0898.thumb.jpg.ceb26d8a969e38d2ce623ad46e1eb88d.jpg

shot-24_05.09_16_03.01-0057.thumb.jpg.bdf3c2c1f829d92b4d2d3dfa272a6286.jpg

shot-24_05.09_16_03.16-0360.thumb.jpg.0f35e615aa34d143b0326d3fe3f0e91f.jpg

shot-24_05.09_16_03.28-0655.thumb.jpg.3157a98d45184971ffedb23453103b7b.jpg

Did expect to get a shiny new ship NO or any other " RARE " goodies a NO as well.

OK well that grind is over so its back to the Dockyard

Das Vadanya Comrades

• Like 1

Yeah - "I wish, I wish WG stopped giving out only crap for free..." but hey Flambass and similar "WG gives avay free stuff" CCs explained to WG a while back we all actually want less free stuff... Right? RIGHT? 😒

• Like 1

It's amazing to me how these battle passes get less and less attractive while in other games they're high value.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

It's amazing to me how these battle passes get less and less attractive while in other games they're high value.

IDK m8 i played a bit of Diablo IV last month and I cant say I am impressed by what you get there, if anything its even more useless... On the other hand yah i know, beating Blizzard is hardly a high hurdle...

Edit:

And OFC while this - "transfering to another server" and then cant log in into the game BS is going on WG has a snoballs chance in hell to get any money from me...

Edited by Yedwy

Hey, at least the blue boosters are a better than average reward. In my case until that 1.8% chance ship drop landed on me I was basically only getting green boosters and CXP. But yes, the Wishing Wharf "event" is stuffed full of the equivalent of dollar store chocolates with a very few titles to something actually good. And then charges you a few dollars per pull if you try brute forcing your way to a desired prize. So I only did the free pulls and then a few "almost free" pulls with the tokens from the post-progression of the paid side of the battle pass.

5 hours ago, Yedwy said:

IDK m8 i played a bit of Diablo IV last month and I cant say I am impressed by what you get there, if anything its even more useless... On the other hand yah i know, beating Blizzard is hardly a high hurdle...

Ah, well, after they wanted to make D3 an ebay adventure, I didn't trust them enough to try Diablo 4. Hard to imagine what would be worse than a bunch of boring stuff I absolutely don't care about tho. I mean, it doesn't even give gambling coins for the garbage event unless you grind it out like a madman. 

BP was free, so all these things were free too. Seems good to me.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

BP was free, so all these things were free too. Seems good to me.....

👍

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to hit the 1.8% chance and got the premium camo for Maya, well, I have already got Maya, at least I can mount it on if I bothered to. But I think the original one looks better.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Yedwy said:

I wish, I wish WG stopped giving out only crap for free

WG has always valued the rewards they give much higher than the players feel they are worth. Sometimes they offer free things players find good value but usually it is lackluster. It has got worse and worse over the last few years as well. Like WG giving out camos as rewards after they made them absolutely useless with no value beyond trade in credits (and they then reduced the trade in too) or how they were going to put gray boosts in SC after they nerfed SC's. They take good stuff away a lot too like nerfing Battlepass rewards and making compensation for stuff as a rule crap now.

They just can't seem to grasp the concept that good value free stuff, and fair compensation, increases customer satisfaction and happiness and thus there is a higher likelihood of customers spending on the game. They just keep nerfing and nerfing and nerfing rewards to the point a lot of the times it isn't worth the effort to get them (with a few exceptions such as Scharn 43) and killing compensation. It's like they want to ruin their own product.

Never dealt with a more clueless company in 100% honesty. Just blows my mind the things they do and then wonder why players are upset or not excited. Clueless really does describe them. IMO the only reason they have lasted this long and done this well is because there is no competition for this game type out there. If there were they would have gone under long ago or had to drastically change their philosophy.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

WG has always valued the rewards they give much higher than the players feel they are worth. Sometimes they offer free things players find good value but usually it is lackluster. It has got worse and worse over the last few years as well. Like WG giving out camos as rewards after they made them absolutely useless with no value beyond trade in credits (and they then reduced the trade in too) or how they were going to put gray boosts in SC after they nerfed SC's. They take good stuff away a lot too like nerfing Battlepass rewards and making compensation for stuff as a rule crap now.

They just can't seem to grasps the concept that good value free stuff, and fair compensation, increases customer satisfaction and happiness and thus there is a higher likelihood of customers spending on the game. They just keep nerfing and nerfing and nerfing rewards to the point a lot of the times it isn't worth the effort to get them (with a few exceptions such as Scharn 43) and killing compensation. It's like they want to ruin their own product.

Never dealt with a more clueless company in 100% honesty. Just blows my mind the things they do and then wonder why players are upset or not excited. Clueless really does describe them. IMO the only reason they have lasted this long and done this well is because there is no competition for this game type out there. If there were they would have gone under long ago or had to drastically change their philosophy.

Fully agree, if there were an alternative (War Tunder isn't one in my opinion, i find it difficult to decide which company is worse), preferably a single player one with an optional multi player, i would stop playing pretty much instantly.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

Fully agree, if there were an alternative (War Tunder isn't one in my opinion, i find it difficult to decide which company is worse), preferably a single player one with an optional multi player, i would stop playing pretty much instantly.

Me too

• Like 2