Six Day 21 game Winning Streak....

SoshiSone

...comes to a close in a blow out:

shot-24_05.08_21_50.47-0155.thumb.jpg.99fb25146c8ee59e0c0c78680cbda25a.jpg

All T8 playing Biz, Ziet, Tiger 59, Van, and Mass.  Whew, now I can play something other than T8 😉

Twentyone.jpg.6390bac68c59d750215819f827ebb572.jpg

• Like 4

Meanwhile, I'm playing back to back to back bottom tier games against all tier 10s with unicum clans on the other team.

I'm glad you are having fun.

I didn't tonight.

9 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Meanwhile, I'm playing back to back to back bottom tier games against all tier 10s with unicum clans on the other team.

I'm glad you are having fun.

I didn't tonight.

You're breaking-in your new Haarlem, correct?  
While I've begun to appreciate the charms of the Dutch Cruiser line, their AA trolling for instance, they also firmly remain in my "challenge accepted" category of ships.
Which means that playing them well is going to be a "challenge accepted" situation for me.  🙂 

13 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

All T8

Please elucidate further - what game mode(s) are you playing? Are you divisioning? 21 straight Ws over 6 days is a good result. Ofc, you had to see, finally, a roflstomp L 😁.

5 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

You're breaking-in your new Haarlem, correct?  
While I've begun to appreciate the charms of the Dutch Cruiser line, their AA trolling for instance, they also firmly remain in my "challenge accepted" category of ships.
Which means that playing them well is going to be a "challenge accepted" situation for me.  🙂 

Last night was Haarlem, Haarlem, Yorktown.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

No you didn't...the 40% max 2 tier bottom tier mechanic has been (& still is) active for many many years & has been data tested by many many players many many times throughout all of those years...

Gonna have to show the screenshots on those claims.

Besides:

21 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

...comes to a close in a blow out:

shot-24_05.08_21_50.47-0155.thumb.jpg.99fb25146c8ee59e0c0c78680cbda25a.jpg

All T8 playing Biz, Ziet, Tiger 59, Van, and Mass.  Whew, now I can play something other than T8 😉

Twentyone.jpg.6390bac68c59d750215819f827ebb572.jpg

^^^The 40% of the time being bottom tier also occurred in 8 (& possibly 9) of those 21 games yet the win streak occurred so apparently being bottom tiered is not a factor in winning/losing so stop derailing "win streak" threads with false &/or erroneous posts of how MM is personally attacking you... it isn't actually happening.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

No you didn't...the 40% max 2 tier bottom tier mechanic has been (& still is) active for many many years & has been data tested by many many players many many times throughout all of those years...

I know, I was one who tested it when it came out.

We do know as well that in times of low server population, the MM is allowed to ignore that rule to avoid having unbalanced teams or long wait times.

I think, based on the times that I usually play, the population of tier 8 cruisers is too low...and I get a lot more tier 10 games than usual because the MM is stressed.

It's not a conspiracy, just an observation.

• Like 1

That's pretty impressive. Especially since I think you play mostly solo. I remember a solo winstrike for myself of around 15 as a target in one of the bounty events. Currently on a 14 game streak, but its only half solo.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

That's pretty impressive. Especially since I think you play mostly solo. I remember a solo winstrike for myself of around 15 as a target in one of the bounty events. Currently on a 14 game streak, but its only half solo.

I feel we had a good streak in the first brawl. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

I feel we had a good streak in the first brawl. 

That was brawls though. Slightly less random, more... how shall we put it.... "exploitable."

31 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

That was brawls though. Slightly less random, more... how shall we put it.... "exploitable."

I'm a sucker for easy wins 😛 and those were full xp. 

27 minutes ago, GandalfTehGray said:

I'm a sucker for easy wins 😛 and those were full xp. 

The good 'ol days. 2500 with full boosters, game after game.

On 5/9/2024 at 11:41 AM, Aethervox said:

Please elucidate further - what game mode(s) are you playing? Are you divisioning? 21 straight Ws over 6 days is a good result. Ofc, you had to see, finally, a roflstomp L 😁.

T8 Randoms.  Solo.  I was rotating through Vanguard, Bismarck, Massachusetts, Zieten, and Tiger 59.  I was about ten games in when I realized I was on a streak.  So I decided to stick with that rotation until I lost.

• Like 1