View Dockyard Online

AdmiralThunder

I have used this link for years now during dockyards. I was just checking it now for something as I wasn't logged into the game and it dawned on me many here may not know this is available. You can access the dockyard just like you can the armory and your inventory (well you used to be able to access inventory online but it is coming up unavailable of late) in your internet browser. The url is...

Make sure you are logged into your acct on the main WOWS website for your server before opening it. It will open if you aren't but there is no login option on the dockyard page. So, if you want to know where you are you need to be logged in with WG before opening it. If you are logged in then it will show where you are.

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Very nice.

But can you interact with it the way you interact with the in-game Dockyard?

Cannyou clain stage rewards?

Do you see the ship being built?

Asking because when the in-game dockyard pops up, for me it frequently doesn’t load the rewards/progress bar. Can’t claim rewards, can’t check upcoming rewards, etc.

30 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Very nice.

But can you interact with it the way you interact with the in-game Dockyard?

Do you see the ship being built?

Asking because when the in-game dockyard pops up, for me it frequently doesn’t load the rewards/progress bar. Can’t claim rewards, can’t check upcoming rewards, etc.

It's the page the in game one goes to. That is actually a webpage the game displays. You are able to do everything to my knowledge. 

• Like 1

Didn't know that, many Tanks!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

I just tested and the answer is yes.

38 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I just tested and the answer is yes.

Thank you for doing that! Really. I’ve had a death in the family recently, and gaming time & game verification matters like this have had to go to the back burner.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

Thank you for doing that! Really. I’ve had a death in the family recently, and gaming time & game verification matters like this have had to go to the back burner.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

• Like 1

What is the point of accessing this out of game? 

22 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

Might be pretty useful to be able to, when you for some reason can't play/ access the game.

50 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

I have had times where for some reason it won't open in the port but will online. Also, there are times when I want to check it for some reason but I either don't want to log in to the game to do so or am away from home and can't. It's handy to have the option to access it online.

• Like 1