Jump to content

The Kami Files..


Navalpride33

Recommended Posts

Can a player with no skill do the same?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Can a player with no skill do the same?

No...😞

I mean that's what a friend told me!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grrr ..... Why didn't I get a Kamikaze R when I could have ..... grrr ......  (gratz, btw, for those overwhelming battle results)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice game! Kami is such a great boat at her tier and even up to t6. As long you know how to stay undetected, anyone can have amazing matches. The only downside is that at T5 you more likely to face bots than players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2024 at 6:59 PM, Frostbow said:

Can a player with no skill do the same?

Unfortunately, there's no skills in WOWS that's quantified. All that's reflective in the pic are trophy stats.

Since skill is subjective... SOme say I don''t have any.. If that's the case, then Im a player with no skills and I can because I've shown it can be done.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Unfortunately, there's no skills in WOWS that's quantified. All that's reflective in the pic are trophy stats.

Since skill is subjective... SOme say I don''t have any.. If that's the case, then Im a player with no skills and I can because I've shown it can be done.

You just totally disproved all that you said before, that there are no skills in World of Warships.

😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Frostbow said:

You just totally disproved all that you said before, that there are no skills in World of Warships.

😂

There's no stats in WOWS,  to quantify skill.. Nothing in this thread disproves it.

There's nothing in WOWS (other then trophy stats) , to measure/determine what skill is needed to be good.

Now that's cleared up... Back to the Kami files.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh uh, this thread is going to get out of hand real quickly.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

There's nothing in WOWS (other then trophy stats) , to measure/determine what skill is needed to be good.

Before you were absolutely convinced that there is no skill in World of Warships.

Today, you finally concede that stats determine what skill is needed to be good. Therefore there is skill. And there are stats that determine what skill is needed to be good.

And you know what's the best part of it? You realized it yourself after you showcased your Kamikaze game.

😂😂😂

So with that settled, would you like to talk about one of your previous convictions that a player only needs to press W inorder to win? 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Before you were absolutely convinced that there is no skill in World of Warships.

Today, you finally concede that stats determine what skill is needed to be good. Therefore there is skill. And there are stats that determine what skill is needed to be good.

As I stated previously, there's no skill in WOWS that's quantifiable. In this thread, only trophy stats are used...

Trophy stats do not reflect skill..

Nothing here will change that... Moving on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

As I stated previously, there's no skill in WOWS that's quantifiable. In this thread, only trophy stats are used...

Trophy stats do not reflect skill..

Nothing here will change that... Moving on.

I knew this day would come when you finally concede that there is skill in World of Warships. And the best thing about it is that it came from your very own experience. 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a fun day in the Kami... No skills required (contrary to the belief of the few)...

Screenshot(693).thumb.png.96ed7947fd6308c30458847d1080fbf0.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Just a fun day in the Kami... No skills required (contrary to the belief of the few)...

Screenshot(693).thumb.png.96ed7947fd6308c30458847d1080fbf0.png

Wow! Another proof that you really admit there is skill in World of Warships! Amazing display of skill that led to a Kraken and Devastating Strike and High Caliber! 

Can you do that in Tier X with the Shimakaze?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Wow! Another proof that you really admit there is skill in World of Warships! Amazing display of skill that led to a Kraken and Devastating Strike and High Caliber! 

Can you do that in Tier X with the Shimakaze?

Anyone I do mean anyone can get Dev strikes and high Caliber at any tier (even tier 1)... Skills are not required there nor, are there a skill wall to get them.

I can win with or without high caliber and Dev strike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2024 at 11:18 AM, Navalpride33 said:

I can win with or without high caliber and Dev strike.

Of course. 

You know why?

World of Warships rewards skill. And inorder to win, you need to have skill.

Thank you once again for proving that there is skill in World of Warships. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.