With help from the Worlds Worst Player ๐Ÿ˜„

Frostbow

My first time to get the AA Defense Expert achievement in the Ignacio Allende. This was a Random Battle with double aircraft carriers per team that stretched to 20 minutes. (Which is kind of rare for me these days, given how quick Random Battles end in the pursuit of the Base XP needed for Tsurugi.) I destroyed one of the enemy CVs (another fine addition to the pelts on my wall), and with help from the 'Worlds Worst Player', we won this!ย ๐Ÿ˜„

He did really good, showing trigger discipline and the right focus on the points and the clock. I complimented him, and after the game I kind of wish I had the same or a similar IGN. LOL!

image.thumb.png.45914b79dae6416ee6dd31dd0e8d0594.pngshot-24_05_05_12_57.25-0024.thumb.jpg.31a4a60bd9eb41e68347c1649d73173f.jpgshot-24_05_05_12_57.21-0525.thumb.jpg.bc7d0a6b453f6969ac9cb34acd81a92c.jpg

ย 

• Like 6

For some reason I'm reminded of a player who always writes some weird german phrase and then drives in and dies. Something like "mein wink und hupt freundlich *mรถรถpmรถรถp*". Everyone in old clan knew of this and what's going to happen when you see this phrase.ย 

Sadly, it seems like they're no longer playing.ย