Dockyard Missing

PrairiePlayer

The Dockyard is missing from my list of events on my home page.  The list of Dockyard missions is still there, but the Dockyard itself it gone.  I tried closing and re-opening the game, but no change.  I have to ask if anyone else has experienced the same?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

The Dockyard is missing from my list of events on my home page.  The list of Dockyard missions is still there, but the Dockyard itself it gone.  I tried closing and re-opening the game, but no change.  I have to ask if anyone else has experienced the same?

did you install any mod? 

2 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

did you install any mod? 

No, I never use mods. 

It's showing for me.

Check-and-repair time!

It's not there for me. Interesting.

They have finished giving out Wisconsins. Event closed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I tell you; they just won't let me win!  Where are the goal posts now.

I played one battle and it came back. :shrug:

• Like 1

I returned from a battle and the Dockyard was back.  Another WG mystery.  

• Like 1

The same thing happened to me a few days ago on EU. Gone, and then back again the next day.

It was gone, now it's back. The weekend shift must of forgot to feed the hampsters again.

WoWS occasionally has issues loading assets

Most common occurence I see is miss-match with Armory resources and Account you logged in with not synching up.

This leads the Armory showing you having N/A, as in empty, not 0, Steel/Coal and even Doubloons -even even you can see them in port next to Silver

Fix is to close and restart game

Have had this issue on-n-off few times a month for like year

1 hour ago, PrairiePlayer said:

Dockyard is closed on Sundays. Today is a time for Church Service and Sunday School. It'll be back later this evening at the earliest.

• Like 1

Just now, Frostbow said:

Dockyard is closed on Sundays. Today is a time for Church Service and Sunday School. It'll be back later this evening at the earliest.

The day changes at 6:00 pm (local time), as always, ecclesiastically speaking that is.

• Like 1

There and Back Again, A Hobbit's Dockyard's Journey
21Summer_Allen_BackAgain.jpg&f=1&nofb=1& 

• Haha 1

My Ship Display panel was gone when I just fired up WoWS.  Exited and restarted and its back.  Someone feed those d@mn hamsters.

59 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

My Ship Display panel was gone when I just fired up WoWS.  Exited and restarted and its back.  Someone feed those d@mn hamsters.

I have had this happen two times.  I submitted a ticket and the response was:

"Hello, Justin_Simpleton‍.
To solve the problem, try resetting the game client settings by deleting the preferences.xml and user_preferences.xml files, which are located in the game folder.
Please inform us of the result."

I haven't done this yet because I want to be able to repeat it at will so I can tell if the correction actually works. Right now, it's random.  Also, I don't know what happens normally if I delete those files and I don't want to have to go resetting everything.  

If anyone finds this recommendation to work, I strongly urge you to submit a ticket to let them know it works.  Sumit one anyway so they know Simpleton isn't the only one with the problem. 

On 5/5/2024 at 9:47 AM, PrairiePlayer said:

My dockyard is always there in port, but when I go to it, the progress bar across the bottom is gone about 50% of the time.

And when it’s gone, the “Collect Rewards” button will also be gone at the same time.

So when that happens, I can neither collect an available reward, nor see the upcoming reward.