When you realize...

SoshiSone

...continuing to play the game from this point forward is all downhill.

down.jpg.d8b031f8100e870105cfaefe7cb68d1b.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Always happy to congratulate those that set themselves challenges and are able to achieve them! 😄

Well done, a proud moment - and onto the next challenge > Sustain the achievement?  To keep the achievement playing different ship types or modes? Dare to think greater and improve your percentage? 😲

Whatever the next challenge, I hope you succeed and more importantly, whether you get there or not, have fun on the journey! <O

• Like 2

Now you have to do the same one hand tied and blindfolded.

• Haha 5

Could enjoyment still be uphill from this point? Even though the impact of a game, or even a series of games, on your stats gradually becomes progressively less?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

...continuing to play the game from this point forward is all downhill.

It will depend on you. Unless Wargaming's Match Maker has been tracking win/loss rates, and will progressively stack the odds against players who have been enjoying win streaks by putting them on teams filled to the brim with poorly performing players.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frostbow said:

It will depend on you. Unless Wargaming's Match Maker has been tracking win/loss rates, and will progressively stack the odds against players who have been enjoying win streaks by putting them on teams filled to the brim with poorly performing players.

If I played on NA, @SoshiSone would always be welcome to join my team. 🙂

BZ

• Like 2

The difference between Soshi and I...he can actually carry teams.

Meanwhile, in the last week I have a 29% win rate, despite doing nothing different from my usual 54% win-rate self.

Well, not actually true...I'm working on grinding some new to me ships. I don't have the benefits of fully trained captains.

For example, Yorktown is difficult to play when you don't have the full fighter range upgrades and you have to damage race enemy CVs that know your meme trick and how to avoid it. 😉

I am enjoying learning the Haarlem though...getting better with using the support planes.

• Like 4

Well, now I'm stuck playing five T8 ships until the run ends.  Mass, Van, Biz, Ziet, Tiger 59.  One US, two KM, and two UK, go figure.  And four of the five are real ships.  I didn't plan it this way, but I've been cycling those five ships over the past 20 games or so.  Been working very good for me.  Still waiting for the hammer to fall.  Just a matte of time...

NewBitmapImage(4).jpg.a320fa846a3b7cbf2705e8b6943dcbba.jpg

Full disclosure, I was 35% (5W 9L) for the 14 prior.

• Like 1