Endless battle??? (HELP, PLEASE)

WildWind84

OK, half hour ago I was in Ranked (EU server) with my Massa. About 5 min after start, when I was near to sink enemy BB, game just throw me strait to the port. Naval battles was enable, so I can track right now that battle with Massa is still on?! I was exit completely from the game and server, but after comeback I can see Massa battle in still on?! Meanwhile I could (and yes, I was) normaly play another game with Massa in ranked???

Anyone can help? Tnx in advance. 

The first thing that comes to mind is mods.

17 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

The first thing that comes to mind is mods.

Haven't any mods, complete clean game (and was always)...

• Like 1

Just now, WildWind84 said:

Haven't any mods, complete clean game (and was always)...

Then my next guess would be a server screw up. Then there's nothing for you to do expect to wait and/or submit a ticket. I assume you have rebooted your PC and everything else, including your connection, is working fine and the problem is limited to WoWS... once again.

• Like 1

Just now, Admiral_Karasu said:

Then my next guess would be a server screw up. Then there's nothing for you to do expect to wait and/or submit a ticket. I assume you have rebooted your PC and everything else, including your connection, is working fine and the problem is limited to WoWS... once again.

Yep, everything with comp seems fine, just this. And 1 more thing: after throw out in the port, I was first go out from game, then I coudn't in 1. two attempts loggin and third attempt was sucessfull. Now I was go out again, and try enter with my alt. account but it wasn't sucesfull... Now I was complete deinstall game and run deep check on PC for viruses...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WildWind84 said:

Yep, everything with comp seems fine, just this. And 1 more thing: after throw out in the port, I was first go out from game, then I coudn't in 1. two attempts loggin and third attempt was sucessfull. Now I was go out again, and try enter with my alt. account but it wasn't sucesfull... Now I was complete deinstall game and run deep check on PC for viruses...

Have you tried Safe Mode? Usually doesn't solve much anything, though, not always even issues with mods.

Perform a WGCheck and open a ticket.  Send any replays you might have or screenshots.  These are the steps that will help get the problem fixed.

• Like 2