(Mighty Jingles is home!) Now we are get into the stupidity of You Tube (YT)

Tpaktop2_1 NA

I have been waiting for some notification from Jingles if he is home and safe from his hospital trip. Be it YT or other normal methods. However, all I have been getting is a notification from YT of his last video, “Pacific Drive” (which was done a bout 10 days ago) repeatedly. At first I thought it was a notification glitch, however it is more than that. It was Mighty Jingles posting YT shorts, which BTW never gets broadcast notification like a normal video. So YT will sends out a repat notification on the last video (non-short). Jingles has four videos for the past week. It's no wonder that YT is failing versus Tik-Tok and other media platforms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admiral_Karasu changed the title to (Mighty Jingles is home!) Now we are get into the stupidity of You Tube (YT)

If you care that much, don't just wait for inbox notifications; go to his channel and look.

• Like 1