Operations - Sometimes your team is just right

Darlith

Had an Operation Hermes earlier that made me really happy overall. I didn't do amazing in it, for that matter no one did amazing. What happened though was everyone seemed to do their job, do it well, and do it at the right time. 

shot-24_04.30_16_31.03-0092.thumb.jpg.055e7118be5d000cfa070020efb92967.jpg

No one died and all the stars were had. 

shot-24_04_30_16_30.58-0514.thumb.jpg.aa60638568b35d6f87945db89a6fe3a0.jpgshot-24_04.30_16_31.10-0679.thumb.jpg.0982f487f5931534fe5d6fa697d9d0a4.jpg

My aim needs a bit of work though, and of course I'm slow to react to things at times but that is as it is. Gonna attach the replay but you might not want to watch it, I'm horrible about moving my view around and scroll zooming, the jump of shift zoom messes with my head.

20240430_151623_PGSB108-Bismarck_s09_LePVE.wowsreplay

Sadly I had an interesting Killer Whale a week or so back that I forgot to save the stuff for. It wasn't good really, very close ending. But had an unkillable US heavy cruiser, took a hard hit going into the bay. I tried to catch up to smoke him in my Uganda but couldn't as he sailed away. He totally kept himself alive and image my surprise at the end when he and I sail into the exit with all the other friendlies dead. Really wish I had posted about it at the time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Darlith said:

Had an Operation Hermes earlier that made me really happy overall. I didn't do amazing in it, for that matter no one did amazing. What happened though was everyone seemed to do their job, do it well, and do it at the right time. 

Good job!

7 hours ago, Volron said:

Yep, now that you said something....

IjdrWY.gif

Hah, I'd agree but this had come on the heels of a string of bad to middling operations for me this week. Lots of raptor rescues where the carrier gets sunk, cherry blossom where me and maybe one other person shell the fields and barely finish in time, killer whales were I can't seem to aim for anything. This one was a most agreeable and needed breath of fresh air.