Cyber Attack On Devstrike ?

tm63au

Just finished replying to a post not that long ago and the internet seemed slow then this screenshot came up very strange.

Devstrike.thumb.jpg.585d62d17651d11f77389dbeca9a160d.jpg

Then I realised it might possibly be unscrupulous official agents ( cannot confirm ) from a known discord jealous of Devstrikes growing popularity within the WOWS community.

Then again it could have been just the internet but I decided it was a tin foil hat conspiracy out to get this website just for laughs 

Edited by tm63au
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, tm63au said:

but I decided it was a tin foil hat conspiracy out to get this website just for laughs 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Then again it could have been just the internet but I decided it was a tin foil hat conspiracy out to get this website just for laughs 

It's not us, but the AWS (Amazon) Cloud. They had some network issues last week, too, that affected us, Reddit, some NA telecoms, etc.

• Like 4

I can tell you this much. There has been a MAJOR uptick in all sorts of bad activity lately ( this morning there was a huge surge)  

That is all I can say for now.

That is all

• Like 1

EU server had a lot of problems today. No idea why, so I will leave the tinfoil hat in the closet for now....LOL. 

• Like 1

While it is nice to know people are able to share news of these phenomena, I was not able to replicate the problem from my home in New Hampshire, USA.

• Like 1

I hope everyone has an EMP Shield on their house electrical system, electronics and their cars......

When, not if.....  A CME is predicted soon as well........  And, history records just how bad that was the last time...!

Several years ago now, the US mandated EMP proofing of the infrastructure and.......... 

I have EMP shielding on everything I own.

No tin foil was used creating this reply.  

2 hours ago, Asym said:

I hope everyone has an EMP Shield on their house electrical system, electronics and their cars......

When, not if.....  A CME is predicted soon as well........  And, history records just how bad that was the last time...!

Several years ago now, the US mandated EMP proofing of the infrastructure and.......... 

I have EMP shielding on everything I own.

No tin foil was used creating this reply.  

How do you EMP shield everything?
Build a Faraday Cage around it?