EU WoWS numbers & NA WoWS numbers

Aethervox

References to WoWS numbers in another thread (Weekend Spree Apr 26-28) led me to these sites.

Hmm, rather sobering stuff. What not to play (many). & what to play (fewer). What tiers I should play more (the low ones - mostly). Overall, my best class is Cruisers (a bit of a surprise).

• Like 1

There was a thread a while back about another stats site for WoWs. Think it was tomato.gg. Pretty much the same as wows stats, but had a few unique categories. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

Hmm, rather sobering stuff. What not to play (many). & what to play (fewer). What tiers I should play more (the low ones - mostly). Overall, my best class is Cruisers (a bit of a surprise).

I look at my stats in WoWS numbers and I just shake my head, for I still do not know why I am stuck in the red. LOL!

3 minutes ago, Type_93 said:

There was a thread a while back about another stats site for WoWs. Think it was tomato.gg. Pretty much the same as wows stats, but had a few unique categories. 

Tomato.gg/wows looks very slick. But, yes essentially the same as WoWS numbers save for PR by Period stats (which can be unlocked through Patreon).

• Like 2

Sigh.. the downside of being a stats hider (is that a real term?) is that I can't see them myself either. Except what I see in the game client, with the kind of functionality that only someone very gifted could have come up with. Except by the crudest of accidents, because as far as user friendliness goes, it's a complete disaster.

1 minute ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Sigh.. the downside of being a stats hider (is that a real term?) is that I can't see them myself either. Except what I see in the game client, with the kind of functionality that only someone very gifted could have come up with. Except by the crudest of accidents, because as far as user friendliness goes, it's a complete disaster.

I find that not being a stats hider and generally improving [even if slowly] results in less heat over time. It's really been a long time since I was harassed. 

• Like 3