Eu hamster issues.... :(

Andrewbassg

wBVDPr.gif

Encountered the worst stutter since I play the game. Every second waited and prayed for the disconnect.....

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Andrewbassg changed the title to Eu hamster issues.... :(

I'll have to pop over to EU to have a look. I'm currently entertaining the ASIA hamsters.

• Like 2

I experienced the same issue yesterday and the day before.

• Like 1

I had some ping/lag issues yesterday, but I think it was more "local" because of my Wife watching programs on ROKU streaming while I was trying to play the game.
Too much bandwidth demand for our internet router.

I've been having intermittent stuttering for months on NA.   Normally i figure it comes down to a browser program that chomps my ram.   Normally it gets better once i close it.  however it didn't help yesterday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I had some ping/lag issues yesterday, but I think it was more "local" because of my Wife watching programs on ROKU streaming while I was trying to play the game.
Too much bandwidth demand for our internet router.

For just playing, Wows has  very little bandwith requirements, I doubt that gets into even the MB range, usually only KB.

6 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I'm currently entertaining the ASIA hamsters.

Only the finest sake, properly warmed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

WGers often use the Hamster reference. That's fine for a terrestrial environment (like WoT), for a marine environment, I prefer 'Herrings'  😁 :). 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Aethervox said:

WGers often use the Hamster reference. That's fine for a terrestrial environment (like WoT), for a marine environment, I prefer 'Herrings'  😁 :). 

So you too think that their servers are underwater? 😉

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Are you throwing in a red herring to this thread?

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Jest not good Sir 

WG have found a whole market for there games, in a joint venture with Microsoft.

Microsoft's underwater data centre a success; Azure ahead - Data centre -  CRN Australia

Atlantis fastest growing server population, will overtake all for other server base regions by 2026 !!!

Atlantis: the myths and facts about the lost city 

And you wonder why surface servers are bad, who needs land Lovers when the Aquatic region for the gaming market is booming down there. 

Why the hell did you think they brought Submarines into the game, for US !!!!!! sorry wrong demographic its not for us.

Edited by tm63au
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, majmac said:

a red herring

Those are the other team - you know, the team that Wedgie stacks against you. We (us) usually get the green (more newb, moron) herring team. 😁

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2024 at 7:32 PM, majmac said:

Are you throwing in a red herring to this thread?

On 4/29/2024 at 8:06 AM, Aethervox said:

Those are the other team - you know, the team that Wedgie stacks against you. We (us) usually get the green (more newb, moron) herring team. 😁

This discussion is turning a bit too fishy for me. 🙃

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, tangofan said:

This discussion is turning a bit too fishy for me. 🙃

I suppose it cannot be *kelped*?

• Haha 3

Since I had this episode aiming went completely haywire......Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67

27 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Since I had this episode aiming went completely haywire......Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67

I tend to agree with you. 

I have been playing my Soviet TT battleship line from tier 7 to 10.

The accuracy seems to be haywire and, by that I mean the shells are falling around the properly targetted ship. This is not at extreme range, but at 10 to 15km range. At those ranges the mechanics on the Soviet BBs are meant to mean tight shell grouping. It has been as if I have been using the Italian BB tech tree line.

• Like 2