The benefits of working as a team

SunkCostFallacy

Just had a Domination Asymmetric Battle on the Trap map.

As you will see from the results below, the rest of our team didn't do so well. They managed to do a decent amount of damage, but couldn't secure the caps or the kills which left the Napoli and I having to take out 10 of the bad guys. We spawned together, stayed together, and we kicked aft!

Wish I could show his name, but rules is rules, so hopefully the karma I slung his way will be enough. He covered me with smoke multiples times which absolutely messed up the bots big time while I was getting a heal.

Even more impressive (to me at least) is that aside from me thanking him for the smoke each time ... we didn't have to talk at all.

shot-24_04.26_10_22.16-0721.thumb.jpg.c129ef46d5c722c575a857ea5599e77a.jpg

shot-24_04.26_10_22.21-0711fixed.thumb.jpg.56450268f1de597926325fd98cc6f062.jpg

It's games like that which make the teams of potatoes seem less painful, I think.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Just had a Domination Asymmetric Battle on the Trap map.

As you will see from the results below, the rest of our team didn't do so well. They managed to do a decent amount of damage, but couldn't secure the caps or the kills which left the Napoli and I having to take out 10 of the bad guys. We spawned together, stayed together, and we kicked aft!

Wish I could show his name, but rules is rules, so hopefully the karma I slung his way will be enough. He covered me with smoke multiples times which absolutely messed up the bots big time while I was getting a heal.

Even more impressive (to me at least) is that aside from me thanking him for the smoke each time ... we didn't have to talk at all.

shot-24_04.26_10_22.16-0721.thumb.jpg.c129ef46d5c722c575a857ea5599e77a.jpg

shot-24_04.26_10_22.21-0711fixed.thumb.jpg.56450268f1de597926325fd98cc6f062.jpg

It's games like that which make the teams of potatoes seem less painful, I think.

It's really funny when your "evening Division of Five" wanders into ASB's and, for some unknown reason, everyone has a magic moment and gets squashed.......badly.

Rare.  But, it is the way......

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

and we kicked aft!

DrinkingWolfKampai_facebooksticker_saved_08-10-2022_.jpg.0377579576815b619e5af96bb3539fd8.jpg 

My jaw drops every time I manage to get a great teamwork with a totally random player in Randoms. I always make sure to compliment and also send a message to him in port of how well he played, just to try and inspire more teamwork like this. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

great teamwork with a totally random player in Randoms. I always make sure to compliment

I try to do the same w compliments & sometimes I might message them, as well (to ask if I can place them on contacts) 😀