[PSA] Next x2 multiplier is in 3 days for resetting the ship line (EU)...

Leo_Apollo11

Hi all,

[PSA] Next x2 multiplier is in 3 days for resetting the ship line (EU)...

image.png.92d1cd6e200483f8f0cfb90c130084f6.png

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 4

Will do the second x2 resets now, but unfortunately, I will still be missing about 5-7000 RB to get a ship.

Was considering going for Colbert even tho I been on the fence for a long time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I will still be missing about 5-7000 RB to get a ship.

I will be 800 short of Druid. Too bad WG decided to go back on the whole 'the free track will be just as good or better than the dailies' thing.

RB points have been missing from the free track since, I think November at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SolitudeFreak said:

I will be 800 short of Druid. Too bad WG decided to go back on the whole 'the free track will be just as good or better than the dailies' thing.

RB points have been missing from the free track since, I think November at this point.

If im not mistaken it was a great gift for the first payed Battlepass, around 10 000 RB points if im not mistaken. This was the only one I bought for som doubloon I had laying around in port. But since its been just crappy rewards. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

If im not mistaken it was a great gift for the first payed Battlepass, around 10 000 RB points if im not mistaken. This was the only one I bought for som doubloon I had laying around in port. But since its been just crappy rewards. 

The paid track has always varied wildly on whether or not it is worth it to you. The big sticking point to me is the outright nerfing of the free track, which they had no excuse for. It's not like 1200-1500(varied per patch) was that many RB points to begin with, but they felt the need to take it away anyway.

And in my case, it's the difference between needing a reset or not.

But after this patch's fiasco of outright disrespecting the playerbase, we shouldn't be surprised by anything at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know this has been given our before,  but does anyone have a link to the site that gives you how much XP is needed to go through the tiers? Normally I do Harugumo but I'd like to reset a different line this time around. 

5 minutes ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

I know this has been given our before,  but does anyone have a link to the site that gives you how much XP is needed to go through the tiers? Normally I do Harugumo but I'd like to reset a different line this time around. 

This one? 

https://shiptool.st/nations?n=A

• Thanks 1

Possibly,  but I can't find the XP calculations while using my phone. I'll have to check later when I can get on a computer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

It works but I have to manually add the XP since it won't give the XP needed to do the entire line at once.

Try this: Right click the start ship, click Calculate XP, and hover the end ship.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tricericon said:

Try this: Right click the start ship, click Calculate XP, and hover the end ship.

That works, Thanks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

Can this link be useful:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Can this link be useful:

That works as well. I took a screen shot of it and put a link to it on my desktop. Makes it easy for future reference. 

Nice to have my IJN torp boats back, well at least of to tier 6. Working through the rest in Asyms, cause why not save some free xp.