AP Overmatch Reference Sheet

AdmiralThunder

HogHammer
This post was recognized by HogHammer!

"Nice job on the chart. Something all can find useful."

AdmiralThunder was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 1 points.

Little something I just did for a new player on Reddit. I have wanted to do something like this for myself now for a while and finally did it. I am pretty sure I got all the various main gun calibers that can shoot AP for the chart. I have most ships in the game and spent a couple hours going through my fleet, the tech tree, the armory, etc... checking the main guns as well as optional main guns.

Spoiler

spacer.png

If I missed one (or more) let me know and I will edit the chart. I post a lot about this subject trying to help people/answer questions and it will be nice to have the chart to refer to vs having to do the math every time.

Hope it helps. 

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 9

38 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Little something I just did for a new player on Reddit. I have wanted to do something like this for myself now for a while and finally did it. I am pretty sure I got all the various main gun calibers that can shoot AP for the chart. I have most ships in the game and spent a couple hours going through my fleet, the tech tree, the armory, etc... checking the main guns as well as optional main guns.

Hide contents

spacer.png

If I missed one (or more) let me know and I will edit the chart. I post a lot about this subject trying to help people/answer questions and it will be nice to have the chart to refer to vs having to do the math every time.

Hope it helps. 

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

Amazing chart very nice work

• Like 1

~~Doesn't Tashkent and Ognevoi have 85mm AA gun on A) hull, or was that removed at some point?~~

Nvm, should have read properly about the part about AP shooting before posting. Forgive my Brain-fart

That aside, looks like you have all the gun calibre's there, unless we wish to start being nit-picky about exact calibre's of guns vs nominal calibre's that don't matter here, but would just add to lenght of the list

I.E: 12" = 304,8mm (USN/UK/Italy/Imperial Russia/Japan) -Vs- 305,0mm (Germany/France/A-H)

Edited by aleksi111

Now colour the cells based on the thresholds that matter.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Verytis said:

Now colour the cells based on the thresholds that matter.

You do realize that if the cells are colored, we will have two pages of discussion of why @AdmiralThunder picked those colors 🤣.

• Haha 5

now just need to learn every ship in the game what armor they have 😄

would you like made a chart like this for bow armor of tier 10 cruisers and bbs?

2 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

would you like made a chart like this for bow armor of tier 10 cruisers and bbs?

If I can get some time I will give it a shot

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

If I can get some time I will give it a shot

Be easier I feel to make a list of the non standard ones and those are the important ones to remember. 

Excellent chart though! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

My eyes I'm blind LOL

I just went through every non-Sub ship in game (that was possible to do so) T2-SuperShips. This may not be what you want but it is what you are getting LOL.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

tenor.gif?itemid=4410321

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

My eyes I'm blind LOL

I just went through every non-Sub ship in game (that was possible to do so) T2-SuperShips. This may not be what you want but it is what you are getting LOL.

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

tenor.gif?itemid=4410321

Your list is useless without icebreakers listed.   Must have icebreakers listed!

4 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Your list is useless without icebreakers listed.   Must have icebreakers listed!

Are you volunteering to do that?

7 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Are you volunteering to do that?

I would not want to ruin such a wonderful reference with my flawed work.

• Haha 1