No stream today.

Ensign Cthulhu

Between internet issues in the morning and IRL responsibilities in the afternoon, it just isn't happening. 

Sorry, guys.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Between internet issues in the morning and IRL responsibilities in the afternoon, it just isn't happening. 

Sorry, guys.

Duly noted.
Thanks for getting the word out.
Good luck with the solving of the issues.

• Like 1

Alas, soooo much to do and sooooo little time.

And, one of these days, I might actually watch your stream........I hope it's about Fishing, which I don't do, cause I don't watch gaming streams.....  Just turn them on, mute them, and collect free stuff....

Do one on reloading !!!

10 minutes ago, Asym said:

And, one of these days, I might actually watch your stream........I hope it's about Fishing, which I don't do, cause I don't watch gaming streams.....  Just turn them on, mute them, and collect free stuff....

Do one on reloading !!!

It's fun to play in a division with @Ensign Cthulhu.
Same is true for @Lord_Zath, @WOWStarLord and other Twitch streamers which foster this during their broadcasts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Asym said:

Do one on reloading !!!

I don't want to show my face, and I don't want to do a stream on a topic that Twitch might regard as contentious.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I don't want to show my face, and I don't want to do a stream on a topic that Twitch might regard as contentious.

You only play PVP when you stream I assume.....  I'd love to join some time if you digress into ASB's...

5 minutes ago, Asym said:

You only play PVP when you stream I assume.....  I'd love to join some time if you digress into ASB's...

I almost always only play co-op when I stream. PVP is reserved for when large amounts of F/C/SXP need to be generated in one day and nothing less will do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I almost always only play co-op when I stream. PVP is reserved for when large amounts of F/C/SXP need to be generated in one day and nothing less will do. 

See, I learnt something today.  There is "hope..."  Thanks for the update.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:34 AM, Wolfswetpaws said:

It's fun to play in a division with @Ensign Cthulhu.
Same is true for @Lord_Zath, @WOWStarLord and other Twitch streamers which foster this during their broadcasts.

And it's fun playing with YOU, too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1