Anyone else get a Player Survey' upon loging in?

Musket22

Quite enjoyed being able to tell them:

Like: Shooting ships

Dislike: 1) Subs 2) Gimmicky air groups 3) Maps with too many islands 4) The lack of historical realism (even knowing that this is an arcade game)

etc

Many other fun questions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nope, but I'd second your feedback 🙂

• Like 2

Didn't get one , haven't in a long time.. I noticed the last time if the answer to the first question wasn't positive the poll ended 🤣

Great way to keep the negative numbers down I guess.🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Dislike: 1) Subs 2) Gimmicky air groups 3) Maps with too many islands 4) The lack of historical realism (even knowing that this is an arcade game)

etc

They come around every so often - usually I see it 4-5 times a year.

Yes, Complained about that new ships are only distribted by gambling and that compensation for things you already have is worsening.

• Like 1

yep.

Love the ones where you answer and they add more questions.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Anyone else get a Player Survey' upon loging in?

etc

Yes.
Among my other responses to their survey questions, I suggested that they collaborate with "Old Spice" in their Captain's Table marketing cross-over effort.

https://oldspice.com/

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Didn't get one , haven't in a long time.. I noticed the last time if the answer to the first question wasn't positive the poll ended 🤣

I think Col_NASTY that happens when they ask a question like did you like Asymmetric battles if you answer no I never play then the survey ends because there looking for feed back on one specific event. Other surveys are just general and you can answer all the questions but the ones about specific events or modes end if you never played them. I believe this is what happens but I could be wrong.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I think Col_NASTY that happens when they ask a question like did you like Asymmetric battles if you answer no I never play then the survey ends because there looking for feed back on one specific event. Other surveys are just general and you can answer all the questions but the ones about specific events or modes end if you never played them. I believe this is what happens but I could be wrong.  

Based upon the surveys I've completed, you're correct.
Some surveys are very specific and others are more general-purpose in nature.

• Like 1

I get them from time to time. I always use them to blast cv's and subs in any comment box they leave open to use. 

3 hours ago, Minihannibal65 said:

They come around every so often - usually I see it 4-5 times a year.

@Minihannibal65 i get one as soon as i log into the game for the first time right at patch day 

6 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Ways that WG lies to themselves...

See, they don't just lie to us.

They come from time to time, randomly. But a bit more often - after ranks, for feedback.

Had it yesterday too. "As usual" I would say.

And, as ususal, I simply closed the window. 😁
Would WG really listen to their players, I could do an effort. Regardaing their general behaviour until now, I certainly will not answer. Simple.

1 hour ago, Silence_CN said:

Had it yesterday too. "As usual" I would say.

And, as ususal, I simply closed the window. 😁
Would WG really listen to their players, I could do an effort. Regardaing their general behaviour until now, I certainly will not answer. Simple.

Several years ago, while filling out a survey, I asked for Submarines to be introduced to the game.
Now look at where we are.  🙂 

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Several years ago, while filling out a survey, I asked for Submarines to be introduced to the game.

According to Aesop "Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it." 😒

• Like 1

What was weird is that they wanted to know your shoe size.

56 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Hey boys !!
I think I have found one of the guilty for this mess !!  image.gif.7d1144c84011e57d3876cbd0bfa7868d.gif

Edited by Silence_CN
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Silence_CN said:

Hey boys !!
I think I have found one of the guilty for this mess !!  image.gif.7d1144c84011e57d3876cbd0bfa7868d.gif

It would be boring if CV's and Submarines weren't in the game.  🙂 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

It would be boring if CV's and Submarines weren't in the game.  🙂 

Maybe for you. The rest of us might enjoy it.

I didn't get a survey.

Looks like RNG is not equal for everyone on this particular issue.

20 minutes ago, Gillhunter said:

Maybe for you. The rest of us might enjoy it.

That is why you have "kots".  And occasionally some other modes which don't allow CV's and Submarines.

14 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Based upon the surveys I've completed, you're correct.
Some surveys are very specific and others are more general-purpose in nature.

Market versus Product assessments.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

That is why you have "kots".  And occasionally some other modes which don't allow CV's and Submarines.

That's about to change if everything in the DEV Blog is correct....  They threw the KOTS crew a bone.........eliminated spotting.  They'll come up with a giimick for subs as well....  They almost have to !

11 minutes ago, Asym said:

That's about to change if everything in the DEV Blog is correct....  They threw the KOTS crew a bone.........eliminated spotting.  They'll come up with a giimick for subs as well....  They almost have to !

There's something "blowing in the wind".  I just can't predict what will settle-out as precipitation.

• Like 1