Well, here's number 50

Musket22

No clue how many I have, I lost interest when they reborked the system to 21 points and screwed us all out of whatever max point captains we had at the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Konrad Maurer is my 50th max level Captain.

Congratulations!

5 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Konrad Maurer is my 50th max level Captain.

image.png.54a21217d7d93ac35c5ab9738347fee3.png

Congratulations.  🙂 

• Like 1

Congrat's OP. That is a significant #.

I am like @Efros in that I no longer really care about getting max pt Capt's. They are nice sure but when WG moved the goal post on us and we lost all the time and effort already put into max Capt's we then had to redo again (pts 20-21 are 70% of what it takes to get 0-19 - it is asinine) I decided I'm done. Not only did they make us redo something we had already finished but who is to say they won't make it 23 or even 25 pts down the road. Just can't trust them. So I get them when I do but I not longer actively try for them.

I had 54 19pt Capt's at the rework. I have got 37 to 21 since.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

Gosh, I am so lacking !

I only have 38, twenty-one pointers and 8, nineteen pointers.  I never went back to the IJN 19 pointers to bump them up.

My goal was to have the IJN, tier 6 and up as 19 pointers and  then, we got hosed with the 21 pointers and I quit trying.

1 hour ago, Asym said:

Gosh, I am so lacking !

I only have 38, twenty-one pointers and 8, nineteen pointers.  I never went back to the IJN 19 pointers to bump them up.

My goal was to have the IJN, tier 6 and up as 19 pointers and  then, we got hosed with the 21 pointers and I quit trying.

I don't lose sleep over it.
I have one 20-pointer and enough CXP to promote them, if I wish to do so.
I have a few 19  pointers and a few 18 pointers and a handful of 17 pointers.
But many of my Commanders have less than 10 skill points.
Eventually, they'll get enough playtime to earn the experience points, someday maybe?  
Assuming I live that long and there isn't another Captain's Skills rework that drastically changes things?  😉 

Number of 21pt Captains:  -3

I am so bad at leveling captains that I went into the negative.  It's like they went on strike or something.  Smile_hiding.gif.cdf76a0f483ae27a64003ea79a3bf5ec.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1