How to Play BBs

majmac

This video from Trenlass, which is on YouTube, is a good revision on how to properly play battleships.

The amount of players who throw away their BB in the first ten minutes is quite depressing.

It is 35 minutes long.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, majmac said:

The amount of players who throw away their BB in the first ten minutes is quite depressing.

Applies also to the amount of players who throw away their DD in the first 4 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its a great guide. Yuro has a great guide on Submarines, There are plenty of good guides out there, hell even I tried to make some guides on how to play DDs. Unfortunately, I dont think those who needs them most has interest in watching them.

To many seem totally fine with just spending their evenings clicking "Battle" button and then "W".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Applies also to the amount of players who throw away their DD in the first 4 minutes.

I agree! It is especially frustrating when you are the last of your team's BBs (I enjoy playing BBs) at the ten-minute mark and all your DDs are already back in port. It becomes a game of 'dodge the torps' because you are the BB and you have no spotting advantage.

Just press W and the fire button...That's how WG wants it and proved, its all you need to be good in BBs.

The must easiest class in the game..

• Haha 1
  • Bored 1

2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Just press W and the fire button...That's how WG wants it and proved, its all you need to be good in BBs.

Please don't start this again.

• Bored 1

Use HE & try to kill DDs or Cruisers first. Then concentrate on BBs. Use AP as required. Fire your main guns as much as possible. Survive as long as possible. 😁

3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

You really cannot refrain from trolling. You've been consistently trolling even during the days of the old NA WoWs Forum.

Go away.

9 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

You really cannot refrain from trolling. You've been consistently trolling even during the days of the old NA WoWs Forum.

Go away.

Trolling? There's no skill in WOWS, its because the way WOWS makes BBs easy to play..

If you or anyone needs, again n-e-e-d-s a how to play BBs tutorial. To have success in the class, considering how easy the class is in the first place...

In that perspective.. Yeah, WOWS is fulfilling their statute of no skills required of their TOS/EULA.

1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Trolling? There's no skill in WOWS, its because the way WOWS makes BBs easy to play..

If you or anyone needs, again n-e-e-d-s a how to play BBs tutorial. To have success in the class, considering how easy the class is in the first place...

In that perspective.. Yeah, WOWS is fulfilling their statute of no skills required of their TOS/EULA.

Lol 4 years later you are still ranting about BB's.

5 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I can't help it Clamm.. I had a BB player cost me a match because of watching these tutorials on what to do as if..Its written by god on a tablet (made of stone not on an android).

Perfect example.. Strait map, regular battle with caps. The BB in question was fasbt as a cruiser (keep this in mind because its important), not a fat fantail American made one.

All we had to do was, go to B cap defend the cap of a DD and cruiser, and we win on pts.. Guess what this BB does (granted his full HP because someone in a tutorial told him to be that way). He was not alone, HE HAD Spotting help.

Instead of going to B and defending... This guy, takes his fast and nimble BB away from B cap.. Go around the big island (top side), head south on the one or two line, head back to the B cap from the south.. When he did this.. The red team, won the position battle at B cap. Sunk our DD (the one who was spotting for our coward BB). They cap B and with only our full HP BB in sight, they start farming our guy...

As I saw this, I wanted to give him all of my salvos of torps my self to bring the end early... But as you know, its a sea based game..So, I couldn't pull an "ol yeller."

Because of his actions, we lost the match not on pts (we were ahead), because they sunk us all.

----------------------------

Anyone who complains about DDs being sunk at the first 5 min.. THATS their duty.. Especially now when DDs have Radar and Hydro.

Cruisers are the new DDs of today's meta.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, clammboy said:

20 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I can't help it Clamm.. I had a BB player cost me a match

20211229_221933.thumb.jpg.e69d7659fbbc028342213a106a70fa83.jpg