Newest Personal Battle Digest

AdmiralThunder

The new PDB just arrived in my email. This is something WG does now I kind of like. A recap if you will of the past month playing.

Here is mine...

spacer.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

The new PDB just arrived in my email. This is something WG does now I kind of like. A recap if you will of the past month playing.

Amazing! 318k damage. 

The nearest I could muster was around 295k. And that was a defeat because our Petro and Brisbane (playing as a division, same clan IIRC) just sat around doing nothing. Enemy Montana scored a Dev Strike on our Petro who was sitting behind an island. Then our Shimakaze made the dumbest move ever, he tried to capture B when there was the enemy San Martin, radar and all, waiting for him. Some players in Tier X are the worst I've seen!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Amazing! 318k damage. 

The nearest I could muster was around 295k. And that was a defeat because our Petro and Brisbane (playing as a division, same clan IIRC) just sat around doing nothing. Enemy Montana scored a Dev Strike on our Petro who was sitting behind an island. Then our Shimakaze made the dumbest move ever, he tried to capture B when there was the enemy San Martin, radar and all, waiting for him. Some players in Tier X are the worst I've seen!

I play tier X.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Amazing! 318k damage. 

Was just a Co-op game in Ushakov (1216 BXP). I had a 367K game in Hannover (1236 BXP) a few days later but must have been after the cutoff date. I have never broken 300K in Randoms (highest is only 222K in Atlantico).

• Like 3

I didn't even realize these had come in !

here's a snapshot

image.png.0ca8d9a2c998e5e3914b2bfd24c8e2db.png

• Like 2

Not to be nosy OP, are you a F2P or a premium WoWS player, Twitch link, Facebook link, etc? I ask because I have never seen anything like this for the past 8 years.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
typo

This is the first of these e-mails I have gotten.

• 257 total battles
  • 68% overall win rate
  • 60% Random battle win rate
  • top 20% by win rate of Random battles
  • 198,073 maximum damage
  • 61,641 average damage
  • top 30% of all players by maximum damage
  • most played battle type - Random Battles
Edited by desmo_2
  • Like 3

Only one I got was on the alt I created to get Petro. 

image.thumb.png.6bb3f119c2d8eca56752f06873599be1.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

Not to be nosy OP, are you a F2P or a premium WoWS player, Twitch link, Facebook link, etc? I ask because I have never seen anything like this for the past 8 years.

They have been coming to my email associated with my game account. 

• Like 1

I saw one a while back but never seen another one since.

• Like 1

image.png.4d61b75bd39c4c3f90dd99a90cccd006.png

Stalingrad makes Stalinglad

• Like 5

Very glad about my WR in Random Battles. Matches with my old - fashioned and self - made talley over the last 266 battles. 52 % is decent, but to achieve that as overall result will take me at least two years from now ... with me coming from average. 🥲Skjermbilde2024-04-17075626.thumb.jpg.2f56fc9857b1bb39f50e42061e905742.jpg

• Like 3

Apparently I'm not worthy of one. 

The coop win percentage versus player base seems incorrect. I know there has to still be some losses from the afkers/plain bad. 

• Like 1

Maybe it gets filtered into junk mail or something?

• Like 1

I think WG tease at my stubbornness. At the end I end up with 31% WR for grinding Yorktown. On the good side, at leastWG didn't suggest Yorktown as my "favourite ship"

image.png.d6ebad5df34cfed6d1708b250e6312b2.png

• Like 4

This is my second one. Wonder if it includes last weekends naval battles. That was a travesty of 25% win rate in Gouden Leeuw including me getting devstruck more than once when an unspotted BB on the flank opened up due to permanent submarine spotting. 8 games. 5 defeats in a row.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 192651.jpg

• Like 4