Nevsky.

Andrewbassg

Well...I'm not looking for help ( in this case) and while I don't consider myself a "good" player, I'm very familiar with her and open water gunboating is my favorite playstyle. These two battles I consider showcases her best playstyle and her strengths so,.... maybe it will help someone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1km2lBf6oJSwcUQcPVVqj4boyDGvn7seu/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uO_j9lp9vhBFXAUBGpSIVVVk1Fkw55PV/view?usp=drive_link

Pay attention to one of the  Stalins on Ridge map. He is a very good player,  ended up with 4 kills and almost 1500 bxp on the losing side!!. That would have been a 3k game if he would have won. Gave him a chance to get me ( yeah i can be a bit weirdo 🙂 ) but in the end it was the other way around....

Deserved comp exchange after (which isn't really a thing on EU).

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 3

Good thing you aren't looking for help because I'm absolutely no help at all.

6 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Good thing you aren't looking for help because I'm absolutely no help at all.

Highly doubt that. 46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Highly doubt that. 46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif

I've only played very few battles on that ship. I have a faint recollection that the guns are good but that's about it.

Incidentally (why's everything pointing to dentists today...), one of those deestant cousins of mine I like to bring up from time to time happened at one time to be the captain of the real ship that was called Aleksander Nevsky. His command was cut a bit short because his ship run aground somewhere off the coast of Denmark and sunk.

14 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

His command was cut a bit short because his ship run aground somewhere off the coast of Denmark and sunk.

So he put a dent in it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

His command was cut a bit short because his ship run aground somewhere off the coast of Denmark and sunk.

Sounds like some of my battles.....A48E2DD6-327E-4E69-B995-CD0955AA6217.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Sounds like some of my battles.....A48E2DD6-327E-4E69-B995-CD0955AA6217.gif

Yes... very analogous to my situation as well. The captain would do fine, but there's some idiot Admiral who's calling the shots.

• Haha 1