MATERAZZI

Tricericon

Works on EU. gives a mission for the Italian Commander Marco Materazzi. Thank you.

• Like 2

Code activated. Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Thanks!  Weird that it gave the patch right away- isn't it supposed to be the reward for part 4 of the mission chain?  Had to log out and back in to get the missions.

• Like 1

So the captain is just some random 6pt italian captain? Thought I'd get Marco Materazzi....

52 minutes ago, Kruzenstern said:

So the captain is just some random 6pt italian captain? Thought I'd get Marco Materazzi....

It's not a standard commander, he has a unique voiceover and should look like this:

20240421225320_1.jpg

• Like 1

Hmm, that was what I was expecting. Yet I finished the mission...

shot-24_04.22_12_58.22-0160.thumb.jpg.9ac4d8621f9d7a4352553c0ade57609c.jpg

And don't have any Marco Materazzi. I did get a message about receiving a Commander though, but with no name given, just like in the tooltip from the mission reward. Maybe I got zilch because I had no vacant commander slots? Which would be totally silly, so right up WGs alley.

shot-24_04.22_12_59.35-0415.thumb.jpg.bfed26315ae80a59685eb64bfa4d25f5.jpg

Edited by Kruzenstern
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Kruzenstern said:

And don't have any Marco Materazzi. I did get a message about receiving a Commander though, but with no name given, just like in the tooltip from the mission reward. Maybe I got zilch because I had no vacant commander slots? Which would be totally silly, so right up WGs alley.

Marco Materazzi's unique portrait and voiceover would be disabled by disabling "Entertainment" contents. In this case he is probably that "Vincenzo Rosso" (6 pts and trained to Eritrea).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Marco Materazzi's unique portrait and voiceover would be disabled by disabling "Entertainment" contents. In this case he is probably that "Vincenzo Rosso" (6 pts and trained to Eritrea).

Ohh yes that is it. Thank you. Why the christmas guy and gal aren't also disabled by that is a mystery to me, but hey, consistency is overrated I guess. I wonder what fugly ships I will now see in my port by enabling this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Kruzenstern said:

I wonder what fugly ships I will now see in my port by enabling this?

At least Transformers and Godzilla versus King Kong collab contents, I'm not sure about will there be more contents belonging to this category.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 11:21 AM, Monalie477 said:

Works on EU. gives a mission for the Italian Commander Marco Materazzi. Thank you.

I activated this but didn't notice until last night when I was looking for a tier 8 BB , to use in @SureBridge 's training class, that I was given the Venetto in port! So, thank you!

• Like 1

It's no Yamato but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.
And it's pretty cool looking. hahaahahah

• Like 1