Need Help on Ship Carousel

PrairiePlayer

I need some help.  Since the recent update, my ship carousel in port has not worked properly.  I no longer return to my most recently played ship automatically after a battle.  There is an option to select most recent ship played, but the carousel stacks ALL recently played ships together of all nations resulting in this mashup of various ships and nations.  If I select sort by nation, I return to the first Japanese ship in port after every battle.  I would prefer to keep my ships organized by nation and simply return to the individual ship I last played (just like two days ago).  

What do I need to do?

Have you performed a "check & repair" of the game software?

I did check and it didn't make any difference as the same problem exists.

34 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I did check and it didn't make any difference as the same problem exists.

7 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Hmmm.  🤔

While in "Co-op" choice of battle modes (but still in Port), I've got my carousel with all options un-selected.
The "Compact carousel view" is not selected
The "Hide unsuitable ships" is not selected.
My "Display order:" setting is "by tier" with a down-arrow next to it.

Is your carousel using a setting that you forgot about?

• Thanks 1

Well, after a lot of messing around, what works is if I uncheck all boxes except "compact carousel view."  If I check any other sort button, the problem resumes.  So, I guess I will use what works, but it is disappointing that I cannot sort by tier any longer resulting in a loooong carousel (I have 332 ships).  

By the way, is "sort by most recent battle" a new feature or has that alway been there?  I have been playing since Beta and set the sort by nation at the time and never changed it so I could easily have missed it. 

Thanks for your responses, @Wolfswetpaws , I appreciate your help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

By the way, is "sort by most recent battle" a new feature or has that alway been there?  I have been playing since Beta and set the sort by nation at the time and never changed it so I could easily have missed it. 

Don't feel bad.  I have had mine set by Tier/Primary ship and didn't know that existed until I read your post.

brian-regan-derp.gif.61e0aa0ff02f9c9fda006e9f2df8123a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

Well, after a lot of messing around, what works is if I uncheck all boxes except "compact carousel view."  If I check any other sort button, the problem resumes.  So, I guess I will use what works, but it is disappointing that I cannot sort by tier any longer resulting in a loooong carousel (I have 332 ships).  

Thanks for your responses, @Wolfswetpaws , I appreciate your help.

Glad you found something workable enough, for now.  🙂 

I noticed this also. I did a check and repair and it didn't fix the problem.. I have over 500 ships so it's a long scroll to get to where I need to be.

• Like 1