PSA: We can now check our guaranteed ship/special item drop counter in Armory

AdmiralThunder

*** If someone else has posted this already I apologize. I looked and didn't see it. ***

With the release of update 0.13.3 we can now check where we are at on the guaranteed ship/special item drop from SC's and crates in the Armory. It appears to only be in the Armory however as no counters appear on the Cargo Ship screen in port where you open the crates. No purchase is necessary, you just have to open the page in the Armory where you would buy a crate/SC to see the guaranteed drop counter.

Regular Crates:

Find the crate type you want to check on and open the page like you planned to purchase one. Look to the upper left corner and you will see the guaranteed drop information if the crate can drop a ship or some other special item like a perma camo. If there is no counter there then the crate doesn't drop anything with a guaranteed drop rate. Shown is a Jr Recruiting Sation crate and a Battle of Jutland Premium crate for examples:

spacer.png

spacer.png

To find out what items the guaranteed drops are just hover your mouse over the spacer.png icon to the right of the number which brings up an information window:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Unfortunately, we don't get any kind of counter on the Cargo Ship screen in port when opening the crates. I grabbed a Jr Recruiting Station crate to check and nothing is shown. So, if you get a crate through some means outside of the Armory you will have to go to the Armory and look under that crate type there (if it is in the Armory anyway) to see the guaranteed drop # for it...

spacer.png

Super Containers:

This also applies to SC's. We are guaranteed a ship to drop on the 200th SC collected if one hasn't dropped previously (note - it resets/starts over once you get a ship). Until now we had no way of knowing where we were at unless we kept our own log. We can now go to the Armory>Community Tokens>SC page and see the guaranteed drop counter for SC's:

spacer.png

I grabbed one just to see if maybe the SC guaranteed drop info showed on the Cargo Ship screen in port but no for that one too. At least I got a nice reward for trying to help people so my tokens weren't wasted LOL...

spacer.png

Anyway, just wanted to get this out there for those who didn't know it. I saw info about it in the Devblog and news articles but WG doesn't always communicate how things work very well so I wanted to do this PSA to try and help folks out.

Have a good day all.

AT

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 20

Hi all,

14 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

*** If someone else has posted this already I apologize. I looked and didn't see it. ***

With the release of update 0.13.3 we can now check where we are at on the guaranteed ship/special item drop from SC's and crates in the Armory. It appears to only be in the Armory however as no counters appear on the Cargo Ship screen in port where you open the crates. No purchase is necessary, you just have to open the page in the Armory where you would buy a crate/SC to see the guaranteed drop counter.

Regular Crates:

Find the crate type you want to check on and open the page like you planned to purchase one. Look to the upper left corner and you will see the guaranteed drop information if the crate can drop a ship or some other special item like a perma camo. If there is no counter there then the crate doesn't drop anything with a guaranteed drop rate. Shown is a Jr Recruiting Sation crate and a Battle of Jutland Premium crate for examples:

spacer.png

spacer.png

To find out what items the guaranteed drops are just hover your mouse over the spacer.png icon to the right of the number which brings up an information window:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Unfortunately, we don't get any kind of counter on the Cargo Ship screen in port when opening the crates. I grabbed a Jr Recruiting Station crate to check and nothing is shown. So, if you get a crate through some means outside of the Armory you will have to go to the Armory and look under that crate type there (if it is in the Armory anyway) to see the guaranteed drop # for it)...

spacer.png

Super Containers:

This also applies to SC's. We are guaranteed a ship to drop on the 200th SC collected if one hasn't dropped previously (note - it resets/starts over once you get a ship). Until now we had no way of knowing where we were at unless we kept our own log. We can now go to the Armory>Community Tokens>SC page and see the guaranteed drop counter for SC's:

spacer.png

I grabbed on just to see if maybe the SC guaranteed drop info showed on the Cargo Ship screen in port but no for that one too. At least I got a nice reward for trying to help people so my tokens weren't wasted LOL...

spacer.png

Anyway, just wanted to get this out there for those who didn't know it. I saw info about it in the Devblog and news articles but WG doesn't always communicate how things work very well so I wanted to do this PSA to try and help folks out.

Have a good day all.

AT

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

I asked for this around 3+ years ago (on now defunct official Forum and elsewhere like Reddit)... the WG answer was always was "it is not priority"... they finally did it now...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

Only 181 super containers to go for a ship...

😂