Lol seal clubbing is not as easy as it used to be

clammboy

Love to play the Agincourt and lower tiers for the change of meta. But me and the team played really bad I mean really bad.

image.thumb.png.83075a987ab23b95014fe0c099fdea2d.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

You went to club seals but your team were the seals, and then the enemy team clubbed all of you to death.

Not even a single player from your team earned at least 500 Base XP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Frostbow said:

You went to club seals but your team were the seals, and then the enemy team clubbed all of you to death.

Embarrassing 4 ships with less than a 100 XP and we all sucked. To be fair I just like to play the Agincourt I wasn’t really seal clubbing . That ship is so much fun to play and usually you are up tiered since there’s no where else to go. 

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Frostbow said:

Oh the irony...

image.jpeg.c014e0aff2411c83ade8d6d9eaab4b31.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

when the hunter becomes clubbed by seals

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wulf_Ace said:

when the hunter becomes clubbed by seals

It really hurts to. 

• Haha 1

The problem is down at the clubbing tiers, too many players are genuine a-holes.

I mean they’re real colons - they even have colons at both ends of their names.

If the green bots out-dumb the red bots, it gets you into a points/caps hole, and/or you’re too exposed human fire trying to take out the bot advantage, or enough random bot shells hit home to put you at a disadvantage if you’re focusing on the real red players.

The “kill bots first” mentality is seldom a winner - the human opponents are the most dangerous and chunking you for damage. Yeah, maybe you can “save” a green bot from a mutual bot ram, but any green bot in that position is likely to be killed really soon anyway, so why bother spending my shells/torpedoes and reload time rescuing a stupid bot, when a higher priority target might be available?

The outcome is too dependent on bot antics. I’d rather win or lose based on the human component.

And WG has promised us they are someday bringing bots to higher tier randoms, too, right?

”Don’t worry” was their slogan for that eventuality, too, right?

On 4/5/2024 at 9:48 AM, clammboy said:

Love to play the Agincourt and lower tiers for the change of meta. But me and the team played really bad I mean really bad.

image.thumb.png.83075a987ab23b95014fe0c099fdea2d.png

"We got hosed."

2 hours ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

And WG has promised us they are someday bringing bots to higher tier randoms, too, right?

They have fulfilled that promise. You'll often see players who play like bots in higher tier random battles. LOL!

4 hours ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

IIRC, that statement was made by Lesta regarding MK, not WG regarding WoWs. It corresponded with a concurrently announced plan to rename bots in Randoms to make them harder to distinguish from human players as well.

The implication is that MK has a player population problem.

Edited by Nevermore135

3 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

IIRC, that statement was made by Lesta regarding MK, not WG regarding WoWs.

I remember the renaming aspect.

Makes sense that it would be MK, though. WG would probably have their hands full figuring out how to change the bot names.

Edited by Utt_Bugglier