Are we still get Birthday gifts from WG?

VedranSeawolf359

Hey mates Are we still get Birthday gifts from WG? or it is canceled like corporation with Amazon Prime?

Today is mine Birthday and I didn't get anything from WG but I must say thanks to IJoby from wows-gamer-blog who send me one code

I would like that teleportation and replicators exist that I can send all of you a piece of cake. Cheers

pro-Cy7PKlRJ.jpeg

• Like 10

Happy Birthday, mate! That cake looks delicious!

I haven't heard that the birthday gift was dropped. Did you provide your real birthday to WG? It might also just come a little later today, so I hope it does! Good luck!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

Hey mates Are we still get Birthday gifts from WG? or it is canceled like corporation with Amazon Prime?

Today is mine Birthday and I didn't get anything from WG but I must say thanks to IJoby from wows-gamer-blog who send me one code

I would like that teleportation and replicators exist that I can send all of you a piece of cake. Cheers

pro-Cy7PKlRJ.jpeg

Friend of mine just had his B-day 2 days ago, and he got his gift coupon.  However, sometimes they will give it early, other times they give it late.  Just wait a few days to a week.  If by that point you haven't gotten your gift coupon, file a ticket and they should get you sorted right away.

Last year I got mine a couple days early and the year before I got a couple days late.  Regardless, I still go my full 7(?) days of time to use it.

Also, I reported you for making me hungry.  Smile_trollface.gif.1bddd7d4c71d2a180663758f7d679c62.gif

Edited by Volron
  • Like 3

Happy Birthday enjoy your special day. My Birthday gifts came later in the day on my birthday like 6 or 7 hope you get something good.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

Happy Birthday, mate! That cake looks delicious!

I haven't heard that the birthday gift was dropped. Did you provide your real birthday to WG? It might also just come a little later today, so I hope it does! Good luck!

Thanks for whishes 😀 yes I give my real date and in last few years I always use cashback cupon for DB

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Happy Birthday enjoy your special day. My Birthday gifts came later in the day on my birthday like 6 or 7 hope you get something good.

Thank you 🙂

2 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

Today is mine Birthday and I didn't get anything from WG

Happy Birthday and many, many more.

Mine was yesterday, and I got a coupon from WG.  Sure it will come your way soon.

• Like 3

You still get a 100% doubloons back coupon. They forgot to send me mine somehow so I had to open a ticket which got them to issue it correctly. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

pro-Cy7PKlRJ.jpeg

my birthday today m8  happy birthday to you 

yes WG gave me 2 supercontainers 7 days premium and a 100% coupon  that lasts 7 days   so yes there still giving nerfed  birthday gifts

image.png?ex=661f49b3&is=660cd4b3&hm=bc20cdd32c2ffbbf5613f6fa260d92df5757b736f2aa8cd9c4bd68b14d4d0a3e&

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Mine was yesterday, and I got a coupon from WG.  Sure it will come your way soon.

Happy belated Birthday Captain Hog I hope you had a great day as well !!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, clammboy said:

Happy belated Birthday Captain Hog I hope you had a great day as well !!!!!

A big, fully loaded cheeseburger and onion rings topped it off.  Thanks!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HogHammer said:

A big, fully loaded cheeseburger and onion rings topped it off.  Thanks!

I sell them like crazy at work everybody loves my DB Cheeseburgers and onion rings.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, clammboy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.cbc81ad90422895ccfff2a966f056aa8.jpeg

Pretty sure I just stared at that picture for at least two minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, clammboy said:

Thank you 😃

12 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Thanks😁

12 hours ago, mashed68 said:

You still get a 100% doubloons back coupon. They forgot to send me mine somehow so I had to open a ticket which got them to issue it correctly. 

I am before few minutes thank you for suggestion 😃

12 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

my birthday today m8  happy birthday to you 

yes WG gave me 2 supercontainers 7 days premium and a 100% coupon  that lasts 7 days   so yes there still giving nerfed  birthday gifts

image.png?ex=661f49b3&is=660cd4b3&hm=bc20cdd32c2ffbbf5613f6fa260d92df5757b736f2aa8cd9c4bd68b14d4d0a3e&

Happy Birthday I hope that you mage good use of coupon, at least it still give something 😅

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Happy Birthday Mr Fog,😊 I hope that you have fun I turn 39th but nobody give me that much.

10 hours ago, clammboy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.cbc81ad90422895ccfff2a966f056aa8.jpeg

I love cheeseburgers but problem is that McDonalds make small over priced ones if want to eat enough I must order two

• Haha 1

I usually use cashback coupon for my yearly buying of DB I always take 17.500DB / 35,000 with cashback and from in I buy things for entire year + Christmas Dockyard, this year I think that I will take 25.000 DB because I want Wisconsin too...

• Like 3

I got two supercontainers and a coupon for equal doubloons back for any value spent.