Has anyone else seen the shark in game?

Justin_Simpleton

Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about the shark I saw swimming around my sinking ship.  It was a few days ago when this happened and I remembered making a mental note to get a picture or replay just before having a beer with a friend.  I might have been playing the Indianapolis; I don't remember.

Has anyone else seen this shark?  It had a wide head and white bottom.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about the shark I saw swimming around my sinking ship.  It was a few days ago when this happened and I remembered making a mental note to get a picture or replay just before having a beer with a friend.  I might have been playing the Indianapolis; I don't remember.

Yes, I've seen sharks in-game.  They vary somewhat in size and possibly in species.
Being sunk and using the camera underwater, or playing a submarine and submerging, improves the odds of seeing sharks.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

That's a whale shark. They are the largest shark species but are generally harmless to humans. You will find them on the map that has the dolphins.

9UVHF7o5CIyquK9mkIYq3TomucXwLYJ8aVxkEBFz

• Like 6