Battleship Devastation

HogHammer

Coming Soon for EU Server Forum Members...

DSBattleshipDevastation.png.d5b7ecf3251f6cbff90c9ff4f0e6c814.png

Complete details of "Battleship Devastation" contest for EU Server Forum Members will be coming soon.

A contest of your skills and tactics to devastate the opposing team as you captain your battleship.

• Like 5

Interesting. Will this be streamed or shown online? I look forward to the match and see what skills and tactics we can learn.

3 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Interesting. Will this be streamed or shown online? I look forward to the match and see what skills and tactics we can learn.

Not to give too much away, this is a contest among individual captains. However, your inquiry about showing online is rather interesting, and we will look into it as an added bonus.

Unfortunately, since we are not affiliated with WG, we have limitations on conducting and presenting (such as streaming/video replays) any contest or event we do.  Since we cannot supply "press accounts" to forum members, as WG refers to, which can include all regions in contests/competitions, we have to conduct them on a regional basis.

To a large degree, this is a trial test for us at DevStike! - from overall member participation to various planned modes of contests in the future, awards we can offer, etc. The bottom line is that we don't want to leave anyone out, regardless of what server they play on, the ships they play, or the battle mode they prefer. 

All I can offer is just stay tuned...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NA had a fun contest a couple months ago and now EU gets to have one which is neat. I hope EU gets some sort of training program also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• HogHammer featured this topic

so a "tournement" where players play Devastation against each other? Did i get it right?

1 hour ago, Wulf_Ace said:

o a "tournement" where players play Devastation against each other? Did i get it right?

It is a contest where players in BBs can cause "devastation" to their opponents.

3 hours ago, HogHammer said:

It is a contest where players in BBs can cause "devastation" to their opponents.

It’s an unfortunate title given that said tier XI British BB exists and this thread is in the “General Discussion” section. I was morbidly curious as to why a topic about that ship was pinned, otherwise I would have passed over this thread entirely.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

I was morbidly curious as to why a topic about that ship was pinned, otherwise I would have passed over this thread entirely.

Just wait until we get to other classes of ships that we may run contests.  

Cruiser Calamity...Destroyer Demolisher...Carrier Carnage...Sub Slaughter  (just joking, of course) 🤣.

Call the two despised classes, 'Slaughter Subs' & 'Burn down Carriers' instead, please. (I miss my RTS CVs 😑) Looking forward to this contest.

• Like 1

• HogHammer unfeatured this topic