Never Met A More Useless Bunch Of Players In All My Time

tm63au

Just finished playing a game on Fault line and had the most unluckiest chance to play on an absolutely useless team, within the first minutes we were down 1 ship because some clown decided to charge down the channel must thought his HOTEL CHARLIE flag was going to save him but no the other just steam rolled right through him.

Then we lost 2 more after that we got some back and thought OK we may have chance then some moron in a Bretagne thought he could take on 3 ships at C cap the ship goes faster in reverse, another idiot in Galicia forgot he guns and tried to torp at point blank range that went well NOT.

So by now its 3 V 6 then they went in quick succession so i'm in my Konig which at about 3 knots speed on a good day, somehow we won I cant believe as there team must thought they had the game in bag against my old tub.

For the life of me how WG justifies this quality of player is beyond me they have no care for anyone else's enjoyment they just sail around doing stupid crap ruining peoples game and when you complain they ignore you or report you for hurting there feelings, bunch of snowflakes 😠

sick to death of them.

Spoiler

shot-24_04.02_19_39.52-0183.thumb.jpg.150d157842b0ee9834f1ba6ab263f535.jpg

shot-24_04.02_19_39.56-0831.thumb.jpg.675a1de6400506c8b1a3844e38484ca4.jpg

shot-24_04.02_19_40.06-0721.thumb.jpg.de4d490e165b10c1a1cb95e6fcb2978f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Bored 1

You carried well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, specially that Fletcher guy!  He's a real Alpha Hotel!

Thing is, I can deal with that Alpha Hotel Fletcher guy.  MY real issue is WeeGee won't deal with that damn hacker, Bouvet!!!  You can clearly see him hacking!!!

• Haha 4

You decide to play T5 game, and cry that some are not as Unicorn as you.....

• Like 1

It's tier 5 and in those games there can be 4 or 5 players with under a 100 games played. It's not there fault there down there learning it's really WGs fault or MM for sometimes putting them all on one team. I would suspect this is what happened to you.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, clammboy said:

It's tier 5 and in those games there can be 4 or 5 players with under a 100 games played. It's not there fault there down there learning it's really WGs fault or MM for sometimes putting them all on one team. I would suspect this is what happened to you.

Indeed.

Randoms at tier 5 is where most of the seals reside these days.

Finding actual skill on your team or the enemy at tier 5 is increasingly rare.

Expecting good players there is a massive personal expectations failure. 

49 minutes ago, clammboy said:

...MM for sometimes putting them all on one team...

image.jpeg.b0dec4dfa5e2792a0f9e32a7e5cde404.jpeg

• Haha 2

Nice (late) April's Fool post.  

A co-op match in which all players except the OP are bots.  At least the bots have thick skins and don't mind the criticism.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, tm63au said:

Just finished playing a game on Fault line and had the most unluckiest chance to play on an absolutely useless team, within the first minutes we were down 1 ship because some clown decided to charge down the channel must thought his HOTEL CHARLIE flag was going to save him but no the other just steam rolled right through him.

Then we lost 2 more after that we got some back and thought OK we may have chance then some moron in a Bretagne thought he could take on 3 ships at C cap the ship goes faster in reverse, another idiot in Galicia forgot he guns and tried to torp at point blank range that went well NOT.

So by now its 3 V 6 then they went in quick succession so i'm in my Konig which at about 3 knots speed on a good day, somehow we won I cant believe as there team must thought they had the game in bag against my old tub.

For the life of me how WG justifies this quality of player is beyond me they have no care for anyone else's enjoyment they just sail around doing stupid crap ruining peoples game and when you complain they ignore you or report you for hurting there feelings, bunch of snowflakes 😠

sick to death of them.

Hide contents

April Fool's Day was yesterday.  😉  

Now, it's April 2nd., 2024.  And you're here trying to rant about getting 6 sinkings while sailing a Tier-5 Battleship in a Co-op match?
Congrats on your sinkings.  🙂 
I feel there is zero need to get upset about this sort of victory.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

And you're here trying to rant about getting 6 sinkings while sailing a Tier-5 Battleship in a Co-op match?

He may be the most pessimistic Australian in all of Creation. He makes even Hanrahan seem happy by comparison. 

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

No, these players should be familiar enough with to perform better than this. Especially that :Crutchley: guy. I swear he's in more than half of my games and he plays like a total NPC.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, SolitudeFreak said:

No, these players should be familiar enough with to perform better than this. Especially that :Crutchley: guy. I swear he's in more than half of my games and he plays like a total NPC.

He really does stink there's one in every bucket we used to say at the driving range.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, tm63au said:

For the life of me how WG justifies this quality of player is beyond me

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. 

Edited by Type_93
  • Haha 1

It's cool to make a bragging post on a nice match mate, you don't need to lambast the bot in order to justify the post. 

Bragging among friends is OK, don't be ashamed about it.

Nice carry o7! 

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i think the bots were much smarter before WeGe execs "improved" them.

• Haha 1

It's a hard Bot's life for us ...
https://imgur.com/gallery/SItWRtC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"World’s first living robots can now reproduce, scientists say"
By Katie Hunt, CNN
 3 minute read   Updated 4:04 PM EST, Mon November 29, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/29/americas/xenobots-self-replicating-robots-scn/index.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the robots alongside us will make the world a better place
By Pieter Abbeel  PublishedFebruary 4, 2022
https://qz.com/2122165/uc-berkeleys-pieter-abbeel-on-how-robots-will-help-the-world

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:
8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

And you're here trying to rant about getting 6 sinkings while sailing a Tier-5 Battleship in a Co-op match?

He may be the most pessimistic Australian in all of Creation. He makes even Hanrahan seem happy by comparison. 

I'll leave that evaluation to others. 
Pursuing that endeavor seems a lot less interesting than trying to find the modern equivalent of a "keeper" from a decades ago Foster's Beer commercial.  🙂 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'll leave that evaluation to others. 
Pursuing that endeavor seems a lot less interesting than trying to find the modern equivalent of a "keeper" from a decades ago Foster's Beer commercial.  🙂 

Just awesome, those commercials were great. I loved the one with the Boomerang (remote control). :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Still double checked to make sure my name wasn't up there....yet lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

It's cool to make a bragging post on a nice match mate, you don't need to lambast the bot in order to justify the post. 

Bragging among friends is OK, don't be ashamed about it.

Nice carry o7! 

I actually was not bragging but having a bit fun and not even a Aprils Fool joke but some people here must thought I was serious Good Lord everyone else was BOT did they not see that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really scary when people actually take this post for real, @Bai7200 @clammboy @Wolfswetpaws and no it was not even a joke for April Fools.

For the record it was late night and I get these inspirations and just go with it, most times they fall flat but really nobody looked at the roster ?

regards 

@Ensign Cthulhu God bless you always say the nicest things about me o7 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, tm63au said:

sick to death of them.

Reveal hidden contents

Very nice game mate, awesome work. Unfortunate about the clowns on your team but there's good and bad players. That's how it works. How do you find Konig at the moment?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Very nice game mate, awesome work. Unfortunate about the clowns on your team but there's good and bad players. That's how it works. How do you find Konig at the moment?

She is an old Warhorse that does the job, I don't get her out much these days in random, but she can hold her own, likewise Kongo both are  " still forces to be reckoned with " I never underestimate both when facing them battle you tend to get a rude shock thinking there a spent force in this game.

regards    

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tm63au said:

She is an old Warhorse that does the job, I don't get her out much these days in random, but she can hold her own, likewise Kongo both are  " still forces to be reckoned with " I never underestimate both when facing them battle you tend to get a rude shock thinking there a spent force in this game.

regards    

I think she's kind of tanky if I'm honest. I played Kongo semi-recently as I was late to grind the IJN BB line. Enjoyed her somewhat, found guns to be trolly sometimes but she was nice. Last played Konig when I first started with the game, should probably try fix her stats lol
image.png.9105129e2ecb1b8cdd60710e587599e4.pngimage.png.fe6b878907274b01f76d28ff9ba8de7f.png

Fun little boats at that tier in my opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tm63au said:

I actually was not bragging but having a bit fun and not even a Aprils Fool joke but some people here must thought I was serious Good Lord everyone else was BOT did they not see that.

On the victory screen, the details in the upper corner are strangely...obscure...