Now NA is having issues....

Andrewbassg

Keep getting kicked out 😞 

I've noticed a distinct drop, lately, in the player numbers on both EU & NA. Expect more 'issues'.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No issues here... Sorry Im not much help..

• Like 1

i notice that sometimes I've being redirected/transferred to another server when I click battle and its been more frequent since this latest update.

Edited by Rolkatsuki
  • Like 1

It must have started happening after I logged off, because I had no problems all day yesterday. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aethervox said:

I've noticed a distinct drop, lately, in the player numbers on both EU & NA. Expect more 'issues'.

Do we currently get any reliable statistics. In the old days we could have counted on the good colonel to produce them right on the spot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

the good colonel

You must be kidding 😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aethervox said:

You must be kidding 😏

It's the turn of phrase I liked to use. I know other people preferred other terms of endearment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Do we currently get any reliable statistics

A personal observation of mine is less than 20k on EU when the popular times there should have 20k+, for NA well below 10K when it should be 10k+. Sinking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

It must have started happening after I logged off, because I had no problems all day yesterday. 

Same here but........I've been keeping game names I encounter over and over again...  It seems we are experiencing a small decline in player base since Jan....  It's not a scientific process I'm using.  It's a hunch kind of  litmus test many of us that work in "systems" use to 'get a feeling' if we are seeing a decrease in observed populations....

Follow the repeated game names and measure them versus the # of bots in COOP....  Again, it's a simply "systems check gimmick" that is used in the real world.... 

And yes, Holiday's cause lower use.......but, over three months, they wash out into "normal behaviors..." so.......I am seeing a correlation.....  It could be events or other white noise that is causing me to wonder....  But..........wondering, I have been for a while now.  I have contacted several players locally I know:  two have been not playing since xmas.  Others, have not played since last summer.  A few remain playing less games...  

So..........  The number of COOP matches were I am one of two to three other humans in Prime Time USA game play has tripled....   Yikes...  Wrong ship choice is a Defeat or a close call Win.....ow !   That's not good.  

Try it  for three months if you have the time......

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

A personal observation of mine is less than 20k on EU when the popular times there should have 20k+, for NA well below 10K when it should be 10k+. Sinking.

Ee... Okay I need to climb on the bollard myself. That is just seasonal fluctuation, just a few percentages up and down.