USS Maine auction result

Musket22

Having almost 900 million coin, I put in a bid of 500M for the auction.

1. Pleasantly surprised to see I was succesful.

2. Even more pleasantly surprised that they refunded my 143M coin!

image.thumb.png.e078b567509078140ecd5a2d50b881d8.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, but won't this go for around $48M silver in a month or so, in line with other T11 battleships?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, but won't this go for around $48M silver in a month or so, in line with other T11 battleships?

Sure, but he has it now and still has a basically unlimited supply of credits. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

Sure, but he has it now and still has a basically unlimited supply of credits. 

I am not nagging on his decision to pursue it in the Action at all.  I haven't read much about the ship, so I am wondering if it will be in line price-wise with other T11's and if it will be released soon-ish or delayed for a while to encourage Auction participation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

I am not nagging on his decision to pursue it in the Action at all.  I haven't read much about the ship, so I am wondering if it will be in line price-wise with other T11's and if it will be released soon-ish or delayed for a while to encourage Auction participation.

yes it will more likely got for around 48,500,000  in line with the other super battle ships . and it can be viewed in the techtree  

Do the math: something like 48m credits (soon) minus about 347m credits now =  MINUS 299m credits. Net: Auction Winner = Sucker? Sure looks like it 😏

• Like 1

Just now, Aethervox said:

Do the math: something like 48m credits (soon) minus about 347m credits now =  MINUS 299m credits. Net: Auction Winner = Sucker? Sure looks like it 😏

I believe super battleships are 58 million credits ... which is what I will be spending vs 350 million

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CFagan_1987 said:

I believe super battleships are 58 million credits ... which is what I will be spending vs 350 million

The Hannover is 57 million credits to purchase, plus the cost of whatever hull modules and etc. that you install.

• Like 1