What if dinosaurs had evolved Intelligence?

Snargfargle

Well, they did.

What's interesting is that when the bird is alone he reviews his lessons.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1

Intellegence vs Intelligence? Is this a regional way of pronouncing this word? For example, Lye-berry vs Library 😉

OIG1.jpg

• Snargfargle changed the title to What if dinosaurs had evolved Intelligence?
6 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

Intellegence vs Intelligence? Is this a regional way of pronouncing this word? For example, Lye-berry vs Library 😉

It's probably because I rely too much on spell checkers to monitor my typing and there is no spell checker for the title box. Or, maybe, I should have run my thread title past the wise old owl that lives in my spruce tree before posting it.

Of course, even spell checkers don't always save me from being embarrassed. I once published a scientific paper and nobody, not even the journal editor, caught that I'd misspelled "versus" as "verses."

• Like 1

Sometimes you can be intelligent but it's your anatomy that lets you down.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

It's probably because I rely too much on spell checkers to monitor my typing and there is no spell checker for the title box. Or, maybe, I should have run my thread title past the wise old owl that lives in my spruce tree before posting it.

Of course, even spell checkers don't always save me from being embarrassed. I once published a scientific paper and nobody, not even the journal editor, caught that I'd misspelled "versus" as "verses."

No problem. I wrote a training document and had six people to review my slides. Not one of them said anything and I did not catch it until I was at a customer's site during the training session. Talk about egg on my face. yeesh.

• Haha 1

This theory was explored in the 1990s.  What would happen if the Dinosaurs had human level intelligence???

image.jpeg.24465f50d8ea2af20810b2f5df24d068.jpeg

They became America's Fav family... (American of course).

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Corvids in general, ravens and crows in particular, are quite intelligent. As are many of the animals on this planet.

• Like 1