Got me a new elite emblem again.

Frostbow

Kind of stoked with this. After unlocking the German and Russian elite emblems weeks ago, I got another one, this time for Japanese ships. This is particularly memorable because I started with the IJN tech tree line, and with Zaō being my first Tier X.

Way back when I was just starting, I said to myself, someday I will have a few of these beautiful emblems. It took a while but here it is finally, the elite emblem for Japan.

shot-24_03.15_02_35.53-0545.thumb.jpg.e573c118f8068fe77267578646d8fec1.jpg

shot-24_03.15_02_36.16-0411.thumb.jpg.7fc9a66b0a42eca5e6f61f625899e9fe.jpg

They look detailed and are beautiful works of art. Along with the game's music and graphics, they often do the heavy lifting in sustaining my interest.

In retrospect, the journey has been a story of me developing bad gameplay (I would often rush forward with my Myoko or Mogami and make a gamer turn just to launch torpedoes! LOL!) until I decided I have to improve in order to derive more value and to have fun responsibly. As the updates passed, as new lines were released, I eventually found comfort in playing Tier IX IJN cruisers and battleships in solo Random Battles.

Moving forward, I still have a lot to learn, and I will try to earn as many performance-based emblems without using submarines.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

BZ

I did this with DD's, as far as I can remember.

• Like 1

Got my very first emblem - last match of last night, the ranked number III.

I was pleased with myself.  

• Like 3

19 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's @Frostbow

17 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

BZ

I did this with DD's, as far as I can remember.

Thank you!

16 hours ago, thornzero said:

Got my very first emblem - last match of last night, the ranked number III.

I was pleased with myself.  

Great job! Keep it up! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1